Emmylou Loves #118 Veneers brang the goss, there’s no more farkin’ Zoe Loss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not going to defend the slug but there are so many morons with horrible food etiquette. I lost my tit at a mother who allowed her kid to take sprinkles put on her ice cream have a taste then stick the spoon back in the sprinkles to get more. It’s also the reason why at buffet breakfast I always get fresh eggs made and only ever slice from a fresh loaf of bread so many uncultured fucks around.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m not going to defend the slug but there are so many morons with horrible food etiquette. I lost my tit at a mother who allowed her kid to take sprinkles put on her ice cream have a taste then stick the spoon back in the sprinkles to get more. It’s also the reason why at buffet breakfast I always get fresh eggs made and only ever slice from a fresh loaf of bread so many uncultured fucks around.
I was at a work event and someone dipped chicken into some dip, like wtf? keep it to crackers or vegetables only!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The way people behave an airport lounge buffets sticking their dirty paws into things, fondling all the cutlery before grabbing one fork, it’s all bleeping vile. And big grazing tables, I don’t care if the person assembling it is wearing gloves, they’ve literally fingered every piece of cheese, meat and crackers to manipulate them into place to look good on a board or table or whatever. I don’t actually need someone to touch up my cheese before I eat it.

And Emmy’s doing her daughters a real disservice is she’s gonna raise them to be on or around cameras, have them dress in very very small shorts, and not teach them how to sit appropriately when wearing said shorts. That photo of C makes me feel so uncomfortable. Maybe I’m just a real prude but it’s just not how I’d want the world to be able to see my pre teen daughters?

Reactions: 26
Her ‘livin’ out of home at 14 was probably like my daughter did at 16 cos didn’t like a rule so went to her friends for a week and a half until her friends parents got sick of her and told her enoughs enough lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The way people behave an airport lounge buffets sticking their dirty paws into things, fondling all the cutlery before grabbing one fork, it’s all bleeping vile. And big grazing tables, I don’t care if the person assembling it is wearing gloves, they’ve literally fingered every piece of cheese, meat and crackers to manipulate them into place to look good on a board or table or whatever. I don’t actually need someone to touch up my cheese before I eat it.

And Emmy’s doing her daughters a real disservice is she’s gonna raise them to be on or around cameras, have them dress in very very small shorts, and not teach them how to sit appropriately when wearing said shorts. That photo of C makes me feel so uncomfortable. Maybe I’m just a real prude but it’s just not how I’d want the world to be able to see my pre teen daughters?
My daughter is a similar age to C and she and her friends are so body conscious atm I don’t post anything she’s not happy with but having said that her clothes are not tight fighting things. I have worked hard with her to drop a few kgs too it wasn’t that hard healthy eating a bit more exercise and she still want wear tight things. She was conscious of how she looked and didn’t want to be labelled fat at school I can’t imagine what this dumb cunts kids are faced with at school every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I too, went on a little journey back to thread 1 and found the after gunt surgery recliner pic. I only read up to about page 14 or so, around the time Emmy announced Alove had officially #leftus, but seems not much has changed with her since 2021

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I made the mistake of clicking the link to PlagiaristAmber’s latest bullshit. She doesn’t know why GrifterLou’s tax debt is a problem to anyone cause she’s a nice person IRL….🤦‍♀️🤯

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I know this is a snark site and none of our avatars are a true representation of what we actually look like (or I’d be a real life mug of tit right now 🫣 💩) but I swear to god, every time I see your name/avatar pop up I immediately think you’re the real Magda 🤣🤣
Yes. I have lost the plot.
I know what you mean about the avatars!
For some reason I picture some of you looking like the ghastly one! It's nothing you've said or done...
Sorry @gemmagucci , looking at you!!! 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.