Emmylou Loves #118 Veneers brang the goss, there’s no more farkin’ Zoe Loss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her profile is back up on Insanony so it may have just need a glitch with the website yesterday
There was a glitch, I saw people complaining a few other Influencers pages wouldn’t come up either.
I’m glad it’s back!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why do they keep.doing steet photos when.they have space in the Collingwood office for photos.
I wonder if it’s because it’s too expensive to start from scratch? Amy went hard with the street photos so to keep it even somewhat cohesive they need to continue? And if the Leahs are still involved they’d use the same streets because I doubt they have even an atom of originality in them so they’re just doing what they know.

Reactions: 18
Zoe Moss need to do an update, it’s no longer a boutique by Emmylou is it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Zoe Moss need to do an update, it’s no longer a boutique by Emmylou is it
If LiarLou is no longer director she needs to take it off her insta bio too…but I doubt that will happen.
Would there be some sort of paper trail through ASIC etc that would reflect she’s no longer involved with Zoe Loss?

I wonder if it’s because it’s too expensive to start from scratch? Amy went hard with the street photos so to keep it even somewhat cohesive they need to continue? And if the Leahs are still involved they’d use the same streets because I doubt they have even an atom of originality in them so they’re just doing what they know.
Maybe?

The Collingwood office has a photo area set up with that white backdrop. As.Emmy used it ages ago when she first took over ZM.

I know this is late. But for those asking about what happened with Zoe Moss, check out the pink wiki top of page. All the info and links to the specific post with the ASIC documents are there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There’s a Zoe moss shoot in my street but no EL or mitsi to be seen. Both Leah/Lia there. ZM has left us. A similar EL style model though. No photos. It was very obv as I was solo this morning.
Oh great! This is where they phase out EmmyLou Evangalista for someone else. Zoe Moss has a lot of different models lol

• Haha
If LiarLou is no longer director she needs to take it off her insta bio too…but I doubt that will happen.
Would there be some sort of paper trail through ASIC etc that would reflect she’s no longer involved with Zoe Loss?
Even if she thought of it I doubt she could follow through and change the bio. Too many steps involved. Looks like she may not have staff working at the kitchen table to do it.
The mate who came round to draw the winner of her competition will get sick of this tit pretty quickly. Watch out for Airtasker jobs.

• Haha
Lmao!!! Opened a Special K email, Thought they used Old Mate for the cover pic!!!!!!

PS, I need a coffee!! Lol

IMG_5415.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Lmao!!! Opened a Special K email, Thought they used Old Mate for the cover pic!!!!!!

PS, I need a coffee!! Lol

View attachment 2718859
Had me thinking we'd need @#Super Cute on patrol at the Rip Curl Pro for a minute. The thought of Emmy getting to a standing position on a surfboard has me chuckling. Would definitely need medical assistance after that.

Good on Special K for showing women with different body shapes surfing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Had me thinking we'd need @#Super Cute on patrol at the Rip Curl Pro for a minute. The thought of Emmy getting to a standing position on a surfboard has me chuckling. Would definitely need medical assistance after that.

Good on Special K for showing women with different body shapes surfing.
100% agree! I only thought was her as she #ad #sponsored with Special K and was super healthy for 2 days! Never heard them mentioned again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.