Emmylou Loves #118 Veneers brang the goss, there’s no more farkin’ Zoe Loss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow!!! A picture tells a story eh?!? - Mumma of the year yesterday!!

I think the camera person is a fezza!!!! 😂😂😂

IMG_5410.jpeg
IMG_5411.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Guys! I had my baby shower today and it was so much fun but on my last minute errands I had to drive down pako and zoe moss is 70% off.
Do we think they're shutting down and she actually jumped ship at a good time? Or do we think they're getting rid of excess stock to actually start fresh?

Also it doesnt say "up to". Mum wants to pop in so we might this week. I told her she still isnt allowed to buy anything 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Guys! I had my baby shower today and it was so much fun but on my last minute errands I had to drive down pako and zoe moss is 70% off.
Do we think they're shutting down and she actually jumped ship at a good time? Or do we think they're getting rid of excess stock to actually start fresh?

Also it doesnt say "up to". Mum wants to pop in so we might this week. I told her she still isnt allowed to buy anything 😂
Glad the baby shower went well and you had fun!

That sign looks misleading as I read it as 70% off. The Zoe Moss website does however say up to. Still think the pop up looks like a clearance outlet $20 and under.

Screenshot_20240127_224052_Instagram~2.jpg

Reactions: 11
Fark, Fezzas. I’ve been chasing you through the threads since mid December. Have now given up and jumped ahead. Can I please ask that we go back to a thread recap on page 1 of the new threads? Pretty please 🙏 ZoeMoss has LeftUs??!!!
Yes can someone post a quick update on the ZoeMoss has LeftUs???? My real life got in the way and now I have 50something pages to catch up on 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes can someone post a quick update on the ZoeMoss has LeftUs???? My real life got in the way and now I have 50something pages to catch up on 😅😅😅😅
Seems she has sold her portion of the business back to the 51 percent. Presumably to pay a portion of her tax bill back.

Reactions: 20
Honestly, a lot of these photos are just a testament to how important properly fitting undergarments are. Yes, the outfits are bad, but a lot would be passable if they fit correctly and she had a decent bra.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine actually being influenced by Emmy to buy something that hideous...
Screenshot_20240128-081203~2.png

Its $350 if anyone is keen...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Holy crap. Sage looks miserable in those photos. And unless there’s some underlying medical conditions, a 13 year old boy shouldn’t be that size.

And I know no one’s perfect and I’m the first to admit I get takeaway more than we should or do quick meals around our schedules for my teenager, but he is active, incredibly active and trains a lot.

Those poor kids of hers need help right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
There’s a Zoe moss shoot in my street but no EL or mitsi to be seen. Both Leah/Lia there. ZM has left us. A similar EL style model though. No photos. It was very obv as I was solo this morning.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
You rang?
I know this is a snark site and none of our avatars are a true representation of what we actually look like (or I’d be a real life mug of tit right now 🫣 💩) but I swear to god, every time I see your name/avatar pop up I immediately think you’re the real Magda 🤣🤣
Yes. I have lost the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There’s a Zoe moss shoot in my street but no EL or mitsi to be seen. Both Leah/Lia there. ZM has left us. A similar EL style model though. No photos. It was very obv as I was solo this morning.
Why do they keep.doing steet photos when.they have space in the Collingwood office for photos.

Reactions: 26
I would like us all to circle back to when she was scrambling to get the 40k she promised the ATO, we suspected she had ended a contract or something, we now know she sold her share of Zoe Moss - this proves that when we all go those emails advertising the Zoe Moss tit that we never signed up for, that she also sold her data base somehow, signing up to Emmylou doesn’t mean accepting Zoe Moss emails. This all lines up with the dates too and many Fezzas did all of a sudden get those Zoe Moss emails, she’s a real tit bleep. Probably got extra cash for the email listing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Her profile is back up on Insanony so it may have just need a glitch with the website yesterday

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.