Emmylou Loves #118 Veneers brang the goss, there’s no more farkin’ Zoe Loss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so maybe I imagined this but some time towards the end of last year she was banging on about getting some facial treatment that would be leaving spots all over her basketball head (I mean face)? I hate this grifting bleep but I was sure as hell looking forward to seeing it 🥺
I don’t think she could handle the pain! She went a few times for the “easier” treatment instead. Unless the salon has LeftUs?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The length on this godawful early 2000s style leopard dress is much better for her body shape but ON WHAT PLANET does she think she suits a tight /fitted style??? its delusional...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think she could handle the pain! She went a few times for the “easier” treatment instead. Unless the salon has LeftUs?
It's been a while since the bearded clam was waxed so maybe the salon has #left us

Over to you AmyLou!! ✌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
All she gets invited to are movie Premiers and is she the only one that "works" the media wall like that?! Awks....

What business called her out for not paying?! I looked on Wiki but couldn't see anything.
Olivia White loves a media wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Emmylou loves #119 The Albert Park Hotel has entered the chat…and then #leftus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Emmylou Loves #119 tit you not, things are slowly but surely going to pot.
---
She had some treatment on her eyes which was mean to leave dots (then would of course, scab) and was very confused about her flaky lids, saying she didn’t know what was happening.

• Haha
Holy double Gunt! What in the lord is this outfit fuckery? Why are her arms swinging in the air???
I can’t understand why you would pay for a tummy tuck to look pregnant after? Unless the swelling hasn’t gone down yet 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My best friend Amber said the story was still posted to subscribers ☕💋👯‍♀️View attachment 2725208
How much are subs paying for Amber’s gossip that’s mentioned here first?
---
I am glad im not the only person who doesnt like delta. Although over xmas i dud watch her retched romance movie she made recently. Why you ask. I was thoroughly bored.
A movie Delta made? Did EL go to the premiere of that too?
---
Her own site now advertises to buy her book from Kmart and BigW but it seems like she forgot to mention you can still order it online via that company Zoe Moss.
I’m going to move her book to the fiction/crime/horror section if I see it in the shops. I think the whole chicken on the cover is hilarious. Snack for one!
Also when did she last master a red lip?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe. I do know someone who had a block on their passport for a much less CSA debt so that’s why my brain went there
Yep having worked at CSA we would put. Departure Prohibition Order on a child support debt if there was capacity to pay AND active avoidance AND we knew they were travelling. The size of the debt ranged from a few thousand to a few hundred thousand.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It's the fake shock/surprise/awe that this cart is on her natureship, for me.

As if she didn't know it was coming and what it was all about 🙄
Go to the Chemist Warehouse and watch their stories with about 5 different Z grade influencers all overacting at a booze/makeup rocking up supposedly totally out of the blue. Nothing makes me want to buy a product more than 5 or so losers having a drink on their own on their nature strips 😂🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Time for a new thread!!
---

• Heart
Go to the Chemist Warehouse and watch their stories with about 5 different Z grade influencers all overacting at a booze/makeup rocking up supposedly totally out of the blue. Nothing makes me want to buy a product more than 5 or so losers having a drink on their own on their nature strips 😂🍹
Just watched Ken's story (mrkendenis) a super lovely OG beauty influencer. Anyway Ken explained how they were sent an email saying you have to be home for the delivery and a van rocked up and set up the cart.

Reactions: 12
New thread created above. Just waiting for this one to get closed.

Reactions: 3
Vegan sausages and curry wraps mid arvo....sorry WTF! Essentially she is cooking for old mate Limpy once again on his night with "the children" couple of broke AF numb nuts here leaning on each other because neither of them have ANYONE else!
It’s not days old dry Rendang curry is it?
---
I actually really like them. 🤦‍♀️
They’re quite summery & pretty but you & other normal people would get them taken up if they were too long rather than schlepping around wearing holes in the hems
---
That photographer is there with the short blonde hair that likes to give Emmy lots of compliments.
She’s as nuts as EL.
---
Vegan sausages and curry wraps mid arvo....sorry WTF! Essentially she is cooking for old mate Limpy once again on his night with "the children" couple of broke AF numb nuts here leaning on each other because neither of them have ANYONE else!
“I love it when the family are all together here”.
Especially when I’m about to bail to a premiere and only have to pretend to like my kids for about an hour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.