Emmylou Loves #118 Veneers brang the goss, there’s no more farkin’ Zoe Loss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll go to the corner in a minute, but I think Emmy looks lovely in the grazing board memory!! Hair is dark and shiny, appropriate dress and jewellery- what went so wrong??? 😱

Ok, I’ll be in timeout for 10 mins……🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don’t know why but the introduction of a new tattler and her connection and the wording on those posts makes me suspect 😂 but I’m here for it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ll go to the corner in a minute, but I think Emmy looks lovely in the grazing board memory!! Hair is dark and shiny, appropriate dress and jewellery- what went so wrong??? 😱

Ok, I’ll be in timeout for 10 mins……🤪
She had professionals styling her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Other than her gross nails and bad food hygiene, the problem with her grazing tables is she puts whole french baguettes, half a paw paw, a whole chicken, massive chunks of stuff no one can easily eat! I reckon she does it so she has leftovers

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t know why but the introduction of a new tattler and her connection and the wording on those posts makes me suspect 😂 but I’m here for it!
Oh interesting, I got no clue what’s going on 😂
---
That Chemist Warehouse ad is so gross
---
Please don’t anyone share her in those Blotch blue bike pants 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On this day with EmmyLou 28/1/22
Same thread, different day….

Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

• Mumma on a blocking spree
  • Tattlers in heated debate about whether or not Instagram provides notification of screenshots taken of stories
  • Overthinker still overthinking her Tattle tea and existence and deciding on “funeral beds”
  • Mumma enters her Winnie the Poo and trailer park era with a trip to Big4 Airlie Beach. Tells us all she’s “shoutin the whole farken family next time”
  • Makes history as the first guest ever to get her own thread on the Big4 socials pages due to multiple complaints from other guests. Primarily to do with her @Ill fitting culottes, @crop top and thermos hotdogs
  • My BFF @SnarkyTart bringing the goods.
    IMG_5867.png
    IMG_5870.png
    IMG_5871.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

• Tattlers in heated debate about whether or not Instagram provides notification of screenshots taken of stories
  • Overthinker still overthinking her Tattle tea and existence and deciding on “funeral beds”
  • Mumma enters her Winnie the Poo and trailer park era with a trip to Big4 Airlie Beach. Tells us all she’s “shoutin the whole farken family next time”
  • Makes history as the first guest ever to get her own thread on the Big4 socials pages due to multiple complaints from other guests. Primarily to do with her @Ill fitting culottes, @crop top and thermos hotdogs
  • My BFF @SnarkyTart bringing the goods.View attachment 2719047View attachment 2719048View attachment 2719049
Faaaark me!! Look at her skin.

I assume that was right in the middle of her LightStim days??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s going on in here?! What new dodgy Tattler??

I’ve only been gone 12 hours to finish sticking the shells I collected from the beach on my wall and there’s paranoia afoot??

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I have been working non stop and about to board a flight so forgive me I am 10 pages behind but...
THAT GRAZING TABLE LOOKS tit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lucky she’s figured out how to sort of contour and use filters those throwback photos @#Super Cute need a trigger warning duck she’s one unattractive woman who in their right mind told her she has a pretty face.

My theory on the reposts of old tit mumma is lonely scrolling through her phone and this was actually when this idiot was probably happy and getting decent engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 18

• My BFF @SnarkyTart bringing the goods.View attachment 2719047View attachment 2719048View attachment 2719049
Lucky she has a pretty face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s going on in here?! What new dodgy Tattler??

I’ve only been gone 12 hours to finish sticking the shells I collected from the beach on my wall and there’s paranoia afoot??
I don't have a clue what's going on either and I've been here 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone follow implattered ..I think that’s it lol on insta ..now that’s a platter table and she would never hold a piece of fruit in her hands in front of herself thinking it was funny & post it ! - wonder if anyone even touched that piece of fruit after seeing that ..noclasslou for sure

Reactions: 11
I have been working non stop and about to board a flight so forgive me I am 10 pages behind but...
THAT GRAZING TABLE LOOKS tit
Notice there's so serving utensils at all... except for a cheese knife. So I assume everyone touched the cheese while they sliced it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.