EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ended the live by saying “and just remember… we’re still dancin’ in the concert of life, every day…” and then said “holy tit” because she was shocked at how deep and profound she is. Fuckhead.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
GUYS! If you didn’t buy her book don’t worry! Because Amy is SO KIND she’s giving one of her amazing recipes away for free!!! Strap in, you’re going to want to save this one. It’s mind blowing.

I know, it looks so complex and nuanced, but you literally just melt chocolate and throw tit on it… wow. So effective and accessible and no one will ever know how easy it was because the results look so high end!

Thanks ChefLou.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Call me dumb (like Emmylou level dumb), but how do I leave a review? I go to "write review" and it just throws me back to the ebook purchase section.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly! I've never had hasselback potatoes swimming in cream. Looks bleeping disgusting.
I always thought hasselback potatoes were meant to be nice and crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Scallop Potatoes though - they can swim in cream and cheese ....😋
---
Call me dumb (like Emmylou level dumb), but how do I leave a review? I go to "write review" and it just throws me back to the ebook purchase section.
No one is that dumb....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is so much built up product in her hair I reckon it would snap off in a light breeze.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's ready to put her thoughts down in a comprehensive way.
ALove Left Us - one womans journey from recliner to dancing in the concert of life. LardyLou takes us through her innermost vacant thoughts. Her first literary offering is unique in misuse of words and mixed metaphors. Readers should be aware some of the photographic content is disturbing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I can’t believe the flog blocked me. I’ve never commented on her posts or liked anything negative against her that’s been posted and I’m still blocked. lol.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.