EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is anyone buying the book when she's mostly giving the recipes away in her stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Morning. What is the name of the app that allows me to look at her Instagram anonymously. Thanks

Reactions: 5
I reckon all the "reviews" are moderated anyway
Yup…I deliberately wrote a one star review on Simone Anderson‘s Embrace and he uses what……it was never posted.

Wouldn’t that then be considered false advertising having only 5 star reviews?

Reactions: 11
You know what I don't want to see before 6 in the am....is more heavy creamy bullshit recipes. Hustling hard I'm so embarrassed for you Lou

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yup…I deliberately wrote a one star review on Simone Anderson‘s Embrace and he uses what……it was never posted.

Wouldn’t that then be considered false advertising having only 5 star reviews?
So I wonder if you absolutely have it to the flog in the comments but clicked 5 stars if she would delete it. She would probably just look at the stars and be ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Witnessing the food fondling freak assault the potatoes first thing in the morning is not good.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is anyone buying the book when she's mostly giving the recipes away in her stories?
This!!! My exact thought when I saw the ‘bark’ recipe this morning. Why do you need a recipe for that anyway? Throw some stuff on melted chocolate and it’s done. Her communidy must be a lot dumber than we first thought.
I really want to know how many she has sold so far!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't sit through all those cooking stories again.

Was this meant for the ATO?

Screen_Recording_20231208_034646_Instagram_exported_0~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Did anyone just hear her say “trolls have written the most disgustingest tit” on her website 😂😂

disgustingest? Is that like hatchet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Yep I’m not blocked and something weird is going on. Asking if you are over 18 years and if you select that option the account is shown briefly with zero posts. Maybe she has been hacked. We can only hope. 🙏🏻
Your blocked, I have the same message

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.