EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her shaming Sage for taking what looked like a normal portion of the trifle is BAFFLING when you remember the steak and pasta plate with half a kilo of cheese grated on top of it she had for dinner one sexy saturday night 🙄

when she stuck her fingers in and grabbed some of it from his plate i nearly launched my phone off the balcony.

A fezza pointed out earlier, we seem to be completely over her right now and they are absolutely correct.

i haaaaaaaaate her and i hope she gains back ten million kilos, the ATO take all of her sneakers (and then some) and the kids move permanently with Limpy

and good on Suelyn for having a real job 👍🏼
I think during the rare times when the camera’s off and she’s stopped filming them they go back for seconds and her saying “oh don’t take that much!” is just her pretending that she monitors their portions. It makes absolutely no sense to make a trifle that would feed 10 people easily then tell the kids not to eat so much. She’s probably annoyed there’ll be less for her late night snacking.
---
The ebook review format defaults to 5 stars. There is no way they’re all real reviews. Calm down EL fans - it’s an ebook full of generic recipes, not a new car.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I feel like she is using the skinny filter on her kids. Look at the lengthened thumb. And C's face definitely looks different. Should be a law against it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think during the rare times when the camera’s off and she’s stopped filming them they go back for seconds and her saying “oh don’t take that much!” is just her pretending that she monitors their portions. It makes absolutely no sense to make a trifle that would feed 10 people easily then tell the kids not to eat so much. She’s probably annoyed there’ll be less for her late night snacking.
---
The ebook review format defaults to 5 stars. There is no way they’re all real reviews. Calm down EL fans - it’s an ebook full of generic recipes, not a new car.
I reckon all the "reviews" are moderated anyway

Reactions: 19
It’s so interesting and fucked how she fixates on things
The scrolls, the vanilla slice, the ox tail stew
She obsesses

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Her policing of Sagey's portion control of trifle makes me rage. Where do you think he learnt the lack of self control, Lou?

Besides, that trifle looks like it could feed a small nation for a year. Could it not have been made on a smaller scale? Such a glutton 🤦‍♀️
She’s no good at Maths, she’d be clueless about reducing quantities!

Reactions: 10
Is Tanya Hennessy taking the piss outta Amy with Tracey?
The dog chain
The “hiring an air bnb” to film in the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m so bleeping on this bleep it’s not even able to be articulated 🤣
I hope bad tit comes her way, not just the ATO, but more doom & gloom, she deserves to be in the pits of despair.
Im like this too but the truth is she is so bleeping miserable. She hates being single, she hates her body and she hates her kids. Tax evasion aside, she hates her life and I take great solace in knowing that. She hasnt got a single real friend or lover to share her highs and lows with.
Im on my way back home with my partner and for 2 months already have so many plans with friends and family who I miss dearly and miss me. She has no real love and so she uses items and things to fill the void. What a miserable existence having to sell 10 dollar pdfs just to get some feedback from strangers about how amazing she is 😂

Her tit fashion sense and tax debt are just the cherry on top for me knowing her life sucks ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I found her cinnamon roll recipe she used, it's exactly the same one she used and made out it's her own recipe
Screenshot_2023-12-07-21-44-20-87_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-12-07-21-45-07-55_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-12-07-21-45-15-42_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-12-07-21-45-34-71_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Some laughs for my fezzas, including a story posted after another story making a massive deal abou hiding the new samples/prints that FANS (read: voices in her head) will apparently hound her about, casually draped over her arm. Unfortunately they look like the exact same print of every other dog-breakfast print.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her Christmas Day tradition is dragging Aaron and the kids to the coffee shop (can't remember which one) so Emmy can get her coffee as not many places are open on Christmas Day.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
duck OFF!!!!! She cannot actually be plagiarising again? I did not think she’d go back for round 2 after the first time she was caught out. She is even dumber than I thought and I did not think that was possible. Holy duck 🙄
Even down the the 8min mixing time. When I read it I thought, no can't be right, but seems like the exact same recipe she used on her live the other day

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Her policing of Sagey's portion control of trifle makes me rage. Where do you think he learnt the lack of self control, Lou?

Besides, that trifle looks like it could feed a small nation for a year. Could it not have been made on a smaller scale? Such a glutton 🤦‍♀️
Like didnt she admit that she had 2 coffee scrolls in her hatchet 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You'd think she would at least change the quantities of 1 or 2 ingredients or change the mixing time by like 30 seconds so its not a blatant copy 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh wow is the plagiarised scroll recipe word for word? 😳
What a filthy moll!

Reactions: 18
Oh wow is the plagiarised scroll recipe word for word? 😳
What a filthy moll!
I have no idea, I didn't buy her E-Book, but I watched her live making them and it's exactly the same even down to the 8 min mixing time

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So reading through the liquidators documents again it appears 28 December is D Day for creditors to have received documents and returned them to liquidator (15 business days) for approval of not. This is just the ATO it would appear at this time unless others come out of the woodwork.. what a merry Christmas! 🤶

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.