EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for the person who had to wait for payday to buy it. Clearly short of money but just wasted it on that ebook full of free recipes.
i dont feel sorry for them, they're making a choice on what to spend their money on. If they have to wait for payday to spend $10 there are probably a few irresponsible choices being made

Reactions: 20
Her shaming Sage for taking what looked like a normal portion of the trifle is BAFFLING when you remember the steak and pasta plate with half a kilo of cheese grated on top of it she had for dinner one sexy saturday night 🙄

when she stuck her fingers in and grabbed some of it from his plate i nearly launched my phone off the balcony.

A fezza pointed out earlier, we seem to be completely over her right now and they are absolutely correct.

i haaaaaaaaate her and i hope she gains back ten million kilos, the ATO take all of her sneakers (and then some) and the kids move permanently with Limpy

and good on Suelyn for having a real job 👍🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Sorry I don’t normally pick on kids but they are very unfortunate looking kids, she is setting them all up to have serious weight and food issues. All so much like there mother. Also please for the love of god teach them to eat with their mouths closed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry I don’t normally pick on kids but they are very unfortunate looking kids, she is setting them all up to have serious weight and food issues. All so much like there mother. Also please for the love of god teach them to eat with their mouths closed.
And how to use cutlery.🍴🍽

Reactions: 20
Me too…..out of all the cookbooks I own (300+), I use this one the most 🤦‍♀️😂
Hahahaha I thought I was the only when with a book shelf full of cook books who only regularly uses a few!
Maybe I should replace the books with bags??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you for the new thread title @Hellojanuary ! Imagine having the amount you owed the tax man all over the internet and pretending that you are somewhat successful 🥴🥴🥴 I’d be mortified.
---
Also are we meant to believe her skin lady had a client who was raving about Amy’s ebook? Come off it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t think she actually owes all that. Surely her practitioner asked the tax man if she could size down to something starting with ‘12’.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I had a chat with Mr Babe#3 and he confirmed that she will not be getting a discount. It is not something the ATO likes to do (breaches of legislation). What you can negotiate is the remission of interest charged but she would need to show extenuating circumstances (her separation with Alove/staff turnover??).

The $40,000 deed of settlement can be a breach of contract but I don’t think it is her Garnier contract ($40,000 seems like a lot of money to do a couple of random stories).

Mr Babe’s money is on the sale of some shares (most likely ZM). He also asked if she has any property that she could use - a contract of sale for a home with equity would suffice to appease the ATO. She has a further $59,000 to pay by 31 January 2024 which will be earnings from the Ebook and any contracts that will roll over (CW, Garnier, Esmi, etc).

She will never mention her financial trouble online or address it until she has solved it and then she may publish another “novel” along the lines of “how Emmy got her life back”.
I’m really enjoying Mr Babe#3’s insights, thank you.
Does he know how long they now have to counter her proposal?

Reactions: 15
Anyone seen “Tracey’s “ first recipe for her Christmas series ..rocky road 😂😂😂
Love her

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her policing of Sagey's portion control of trifle makes me rage. Where do you think he learnt the lack of self control, Lou?

Besides, that trifle looks like it could feed a small nation for a year. Could it not have been made on a smaller scale? Such a glutton 🤦‍♀️
Why does she need to keep making things just to show the recipes? It’s vile how much she uses the kids to plug the book (oh S just loves the trifle!) but then pretends she’s shocked when they’re eating everything. Make a smaller serve of trifle & don’t put a cinnamon scroll aside so you can film C grinning & shovelling it in on camera.
---
Anyone seen “Tracey’s “ first recipe for her Christmas series ..rocky road 😂😂😂
Love her
Yep. Can’t wait for her version of undercooked pork 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she actually owes all that. Surely her practitioner asked the tax man if she could size down to something starting with ‘12’.
You can't ant put a slim filter on your tax bill Lardylou.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder what The Children are fed when they are at their father’s flat.🤔

Reactions: 11
I have a theory 🙄 based on a rather annoyed mge sent by me & the smug, somewhat patronising gaslighting reply received from the underwear company she wore after her Movember chuntstunt. (Below)
I am imagining that she prepares her BRANDS for all the hate big mumma cops for ‘keeping it real’, being totally effen down to earth and as she told her kids once, ‘haters gonna hate’ and ‘mumma has to hustle for the wonderful lifestyle we enjoy, and everyone is jealous of them’. I feel she uses/sells her 120k followers & tells them that they will cop pushback as she has haters, therefore they are excusing her from all the complaints ?
Dunno, I just do not get it !!!
I think the reply was reasonable given the message. I know we all dislike her but sending a message like that only makes us all look unhinged. By all means send a message but you are never going to get a good reaction when you word a message like that.

Reactions: 35
I’m so bleeping on this bleep it’s not even able to be articulated 🤣
I hope bad tit comes her way, not just the ATO, but more doom & gloom, she deserves to be in the pits of despair.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.