EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her policing of Sagey's portion control of trifle makes me rage. Where do you think he learnt the lack of self control, Lou?

Besides, that trifle looks like it could feed a small nation for a year. Could it not have been made on a smaller scale? Such a glutton 🤦‍♀️
It's a trifle of a trifle

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her policing of Sagey's portion control of trifle makes me rage. Where do you think he learnt the lack of self control, Lou?

Besides, that trifle looks like it could feed a small nation for a year. Could it not have been made on a smaller scale? Such a glutton 🤦‍♀️
And why did she make another huge one? She already made one for her stupid book. Why a second one? The calling of Sage "baby" is so gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I have never heard of an author/creator almost pleading & demonstrating (as though she’s talking to a group of morons) how you can leave her a review. It’s so fucken hungry. Guarantee most of these reviews she penned herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a theory 🙄 based on a rather annoyed mge sent by me & the smug, somewhat patronising gaslighting reply received from the underwear company she wore after her Movember chuntstunt. (Below)
I am imagining that she prepares her BRANDS for all the hate big mumma cops for ‘keeping it real’, being totally effen down to earth and as she told her kids once, ‘haters gonna hate’ and ‘mumma has to hustle for the wonderful lifestyle we enjoy, and everyone is jealous of them’. I feel she uses/sells her 120k followers & tells them that they will cop pushback as she has haters, therefore they are excusing her from all the complaints ?
Dunno, I just do not get it !!!
she also got paid for this - so pretty good ethics so far

Reactions: 10
I think the initial serving Sage gave himself was fine, that's how you dig into trifle to get all the layers, she even told him to after

Reactions: 8
Ok I’ve been influenced 😖 but I’m not buying her crapbook , anyone have a bannoffee trifle with custard recipe ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So much food for the whole family as an "after school snack" 🤯

Lardy says they all had steak wraps, C also had that cinnamon bun (that I did NOT need to see her eating 🤢) and S had some trifle.

Bloody hell, someone needs to give that family a food intervention.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Omg I’ve just caught up this thread is moving so fast.

I know we think she’ll bounce back from the ATO mess but take comfort in the fact they will be riding her hard for years to come. This bleep will not be able to get away with anything.

@gemmagucci great David Attenborough work spotting the US size 12 beast in the wild.

And I’m so fucken triggered by the sugary tit she fed those kids. If this narc is fat then the kids should suffer too.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sick of her pulling the affordability card! She used blood oranges, pomegranate, pepper berries, the mountain of jarred sauce layered onto that Greens packet cake (because lazy), a whole side of a whale-sized salmon etc. I know it’s Christmas but there is a definite theme of excess and expense. But then contradicts herself when saying you can basically substitute most things - so what is the point then.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Someone left a 1 star review when I just was on the site a minute ago.. went to screenshot for you fezzas but it disappeared! She must be in full block watch for less then 5 star reviews!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
But she needed an expensive loan for it?! She’d need to be doing a log book of what portion was for personal use and what was for business? I don’t think she could just write the entire car off?
Maybe that’s why she proves her dough in the car and melts budda so she can claim it as a work expense
---
I wonder if I can afford the $9.95 and if its worth the cost of a verified 1 star review? hmmmm..
I feel bad for the person who had to wait for payday to buy it. Clearly short of money but just wasted it on that ebook full of free recipes.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
But she needed an expensive loan for it?! She’d need to be doing a log book of what portion was for personal use and what was for business? I don’t think she could just write the entire car off?
The vehicle would be leased through one of the businesses.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.