EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More likely dandruff, that filthy bitch hasn’t washed that hair in weeks I suspect

Reactions: 9
I am hosting Christmas dinner and planning a three course formal dinner. There is no way in hell I would use any of her recipes because they all look awful! Everything is covered in some kind of sauce.

I am not the world’s best cook but if she can self-publish a cook book, even I could!

Our menu so far is (and this can change because I need to cater for many different diets - vegetarian/no alcohol/no beef/no pork, and even an allergy to seafood)

Entree: Tomato Arancini with rocket salad
Main: Hasselback potatoes, chicken Normandië, green goddess salad (daughter in law is bringing this), steamed beans and asparagus.
Dessert: Prosecco and Elderflower jellies with berries
Coffee and Tea with a pavlova wreath with mint and berries.

Reactions: 31
She’s so desperate for sales that she’s going around Woolies telling people what’s on sale to convince them to buy it
Have we ever seen her work so hard?
Thank god she took her time starting work this year
She's even had to get her "mates" Anthony, Eli and TV Leek to share it to get her some $$

Reactions: 15
Oh except for the asparagus i could be your long lost relative.
---
My late mum and her sisters would use jam roll sponge in the trifle. They where fantastic bakers and mum made her own pavlova bases. Sadly even though I helped her as a child I did not inherit the baking skills. But i would not make anything lou had her name or gunky fingers on. My mum would have been 99 tomorrow.

Last edited:
Wtf this trifle is NY Magnolia bakery banana pudding but with jar caramel .
I’ve made this numerous times from the original cook book, but I just googled and got this recipe, even the refrigeration time is the same

Reactions: 24
I had a leftover souvlaki bread with cheese chutney snd salami done in the sandwich grill. She has no clue.

Reactions: 13

Attachments

Reactions: 20
The arty “drizzle” effect is ruined when you drizzle so much on it becomes a huge lump on the top of the trifle.
---
He’s as shifty as old Amylou.
---
Why is anyone buying the book when she's mostly giving the recipes away in her stories?
If she have to give a TED talk over 5 stories on each recipe then they mustn’t be that well written in the book.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
In the LIVE she alluded to something going on but wasn’t ready to talk about it …just yet. Will be writing about stuff soon in a cohesive way so sign up to her newsletter. More grifting.

Trolls are psychotic. They email and message her shit and stuff, trolls out of control.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Khan features in the Daily Mail for his bark!

Attachments

Reactions: 20
She is such a smart arse grifting bitch.

"Mind your own fucking business? Sweetie your business is literally sharing your business. See her fucking nasty streak, that is her 24/7 whilst not on the gram!

I’m sorry but seeing her kids eat her food on camera makes me want to hurl
---
They act like they don’t get fed.

Reactions: 19
Mind your own fucking business. She’s feral.

How about you stop ripping off your followers who have to wait until payday to spend $10 on your shitty plagiarised Ebook You grifting piece of shit. If they struggle to get $10, they clearly can’t afford prawns and ham.

Reactions: 21
In the spirit of sharing:

Entree: Bacon wrapped spam bites/shrimp and cucumber piklets

Main: Hawaiian Turkey with Riccadonna radishes/Nanna’s Recession Proof Meatballs

Sweets: Pop’s Peanut Toffees with lactose/sugar free brandied apple 3 day old custard

not a true representation of Cutie’s Christmas

Reactions: 21
Yummy spam

Reactions: 6
Ah good spot. I did wonder where she got the using vanilla pudding from.

Reactions: 10
Now this is a trifle I would eat. Take note LazyLou: this is how you market a Christmas trifle.
Now I didn't have any fairy floss on hand so I just got Sage to collect some of Ruby and Violet's shedded hair and we just gave that a quick pan fry with some sugar and food colouring *nods head, chin wobbling* it's just for decoration so your guests can pick it off the top but they still get that real wow factor yeah *little laugh* so we're just gunna go in on top of our banoffee *bug eyes* just zoom in a liddle bid Camellia that's it thanks bub *close up of stubby bejewelled fingers and dirty nails* and we're just gunna *breathy pause* we're just gunna sprinkle some of this dog hair right on top *jewellery clanking* just like that *camera zooms back out* isn't that bewdiful *claps hands, smiles with tongue between teeth* that's just so special *giggles, awkwardly turns trifle bowl around* just a really gawjus and special recipe hmmm *weird excited humming noise and sexy giggle*

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.