EmmyLou Loves #109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel & gusset filled with flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowwweeee, here i was reading about 6.10am in the morning cinnamon scrolls, dogs pissing on beds and bam! Tax debt amount revealed. I truly love you smart fezzas who find and explain this stuff 😊🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wowwweeee, here i was reading about 6.10am in the morning cinnamon scrolls, dogs pissing on beds and bam! Tax debt amount revealed. I truly love you smart fezzas who find and explain this stuff 😊🥰
Amazing aren’t they!
Now we wait & pray that the ATO is coming in hot and needs their money in full!

Reactions: 19
With the ridiculous amount of costume changes for the hastily thrown together ebook, with the ultra low price, and slightly too late release date - was it all just one big tax write off? Isn't it the first thing she's released from 'emmy lou loves' vs zoe moss in ages? So she's showing ongoing revenue coming in (even if it's tit) and while working to reduce future tax debts by making a loss?

Idk, the accountants around here will have a much better idea...

Reactions: 17
So this is how I understood it at first. Maybe that 59K is going to be distributed elsewhere by the ATO? I dont know if thats a thing tho. But either way duck her. She's gonna be out of pocket a lot. Meanwhile none of us owe 160K 🥰 whose the fezzas now.
Yeah that makes more sense to me? She’s set an amount she can pay upfront and the rest would get transferred to the part of the ATO that deals with repayment plans?

Reactions: 10
One, two, three, four
One, two (one, two, three, four)
Let me tell you how it will be
There's one for Lardylou, nineteen for me
'Cause I'm the taxman
Yeah, I'm the taxman
Should doing returns appear a chore
Be thankful I will take it all
'Cause I'm the taxman
Yeah, I'm the taxman
I'll tax the lot
(If you try to hide tit) I'll will check with tattle
(If you get too comfy)a few wifi clams i can rattle
(If you try to walk )the fezzas will squark.
(Taxman)
'Cause I'm the taxman
Yeah, I'm the taxman

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m proud to be in the company of you smart and amazing women.

At our 2023 Fezza Christmas party I bags being first in line to kiss you all right on the lips!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The smugness I feel right now… 😏

If I’m being completely honest, there have been times when I’ve looked at her spending with a bit of envy - not at the ugly, pointless garbage she buys, but at the fact that she’s appeared so financially carefree during never-ending interest rate rises and a cost of living crisis that’s kicking everyone right in the dick. She’s spent all year buying outrageously expensive cuts of meat, mountains of new clothes, Nikes, the trip to the States, new car etc., while I’ve been over here budgeting, making mince & chicken breast based dinners, saving, paying my taxes……

I’m going to pour myself a really frickinnnn big glass of wine and rejoice in the fact that karma eventually catches up with people. It might take a while, but it happens. I hope they make an example of her, and lots of shady influencer fuckers can’t enjoy Christmas this year for fear of being on the ATO hit list. 👊🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I’m proud to be in the company of you smart and amazing women.

At our 2023 Fezza Christmas party I bags being first in line to kiss you all right on the lips!
I will bring the cadbury favourires. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The smugness I feel right now… 😏

If I’m being completely honest, there have been times when I’ve looked at her spending with a bit of envy - not at the ugly, pointless garbage she buys, but at the fact that she’s appeared so financially carefree during never-ending interest rate rises and a cost of living crisis that’s kicking everyone right in the dick. She’s spent all year buying outrageously expensive cuts of meat, mountains of new clothes, Nikes, the trip to the States, new car etc., while I’ve been over here budgeting, making mince & chicken breast based dinners, saving, paying my taxes……

I’m going to pour myself a really frickinnnn big glass of wine and rejoice in the fact that karma eventually catches up with people. It might take a while, but it happens. I hope they make an example of her, and lots of shady influencer fuckers can’t enjoy Christmas this year for fear of being on the ATO hit list. 👊🏽
Me too, it makes me irrationally angry, there is so many people doing it rough at the moment & this bleep is out & about splashing cash she clearly owes elsewhere with reckless abandon.

I can understand how Brads cafe was owing a lot of tax with the covid downturn & all of that, even dare is say, Christian Hull 🤢 but this pair have kept hustling, working hard (even if it is the glory hole) to raise cash to pay the debts, what’s this slag’s excuse? She doesn’t have a business model like they do, she has next to no overheads to cover.

Also laughing at her making out like she just saw that Mitsubishi and walked it and got it, nope. In debt to her eyeballs and went and got a lease.

The poor followers who have no idea I really do worry for them. Thinking she’s out there killing it, she’s not killing anything except herself with her atrocious eating and lifestyle of stress.
---
I will bring the cadbury favourires. :ROFLMAO:
I’ll make cupcakes, they are my specialty

• Heart
  • Haha
Lollololol as soon as Mr Somanyteeth woke up I told him the wonderful news and he called us Fight Club 😂 especially since I told him @Bishma told the Daily Mail.
He just sent me this clip. He said "especially the end" being us fezzas on Tattle 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Emmylou #110- dogs pissin’ on the bed, Emmylou’s in the red, takin’ money meant for charity. What a c^*t.

it’s a latecomer and won’t win but I’m still laughing that the dogs pissed on the beds. They’re all such a bunch of grubs.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
EmmyLou Loves # 110 EmmyLou in the poo what a farce the ATO is on her ass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Emmylou Loves #110: Here's a little tip from me to you, pay your damn taxes, you big LardyLoo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Looks like she's got another contract to promote coffee shops at Melbourne Airport.

Wonder how many takes it takes to get it right.

Screen_Recording_20231206_164253_Instagram_exported_0~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.