EmmyLou Loves #109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel & gusset filled with flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mumma’s lookin’ the goods today 🥴

Why is she going so hard on the cinnamon scrolls?!

Those dogs are bloody putrid. Humping each other, pissing on the beds. What’s next 🤮
I’d say she barely lets them out of that hovel and they are bored shitless.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Chapter 4?: Mumma was all alone, the more she thought about Aloves audacity the madder she got! She had revenge on her mind (And Meat) .... She thought she would spice things up and go for a BBC, that should make Alove regret his decision to dare leave LouLou's honey pot!! So she staged her body breaking down, went on a holiday, came back... tried to sell to the following BeLoubers, Almost as famous as Bieber lol, luckily mad cow
Disease had other plans! The selling to the commidee was no more! ..... Dance lessons, Late nights at The Beat... Basketball mates.... Sharing all of her heritages, A trip to Navada, A failed Babe, Media Walls, Modelling on the streets, all of it was used for Mummas therapy, and as we dig deeper, there will be more antics, and more methods to her madness...... TBC on To another Fezzy Fezz!!

Reactions: 11
As someone who has never craved, purchased, made , eaten or even thought of a cinnamon scroll - the 500 stories and posts about them is tipping me over all the edges.She better be posting on xmas eve that she is indeed making these awful heart attacks for her bleeping xmas table.In real time El too, no pre recorded made bullshit scrolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Surely fruit mince pies makes more sense. Or a Xmas fruit cake.

Reactions: 10
Mumma’s lookin’ the goods today 🥴

Why is she going so hard on the cinnamon scrolls?!

Those dogs are bloody putrid. Humping each other, pissing on the beds. What’s next 🤮
I hope they piss on her couch next.
---
As someone who has never craved, purchased, made , eaten or even thought of a cinnamon scroll - the 500 stories and posts about them is tipping me over all the edges.She better be posting on xmas eve that she is indeed making these awful heart attacks for her bleeping xmas table.In real time El too, no pre recorded made bullshit scrolls.
They will never be mentioned again after the 25 December

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does her early morning whisper voice grate on me so much? I felt like DM’ing her that I’d been up since 3 & 4.30-5 every day this week so duck off with your “up early this morning!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does her early morning whisper voice grate on me so much? I felt like DM’ing her that I’d been up since 3 & 4.30-5 every day this week so duck off with your “up early this morning!!!”
Message her about the ebook at 3am 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's way too early for this
View attachment 2612307
Remembers Hair & makeup but “forgets” to put pants on 👖
Why does she keep making recipes over & over? If they’re supposedly so simple & easy for Christmas then why does she think she needs to record 15 videos a day showing people how to make them?
---
Documents regarding the Restructure have bene filed - may need @hotpussy assistance but it appears the ATO debt is $161,318.44.

Approval for the Restructure has not yet been approved. I'll post the rest of the documents later.
The thing that shits me about tax debts like this is most of the influencers get so much stuff for free but still try & rip off the system.
---
So you mean her kids?
Only once she’s finished grazing first
---
Is that mattress for her Mum in the background?

Of course she's sitting there in her gbanger. Renee the hairdresser must have seen it all.

View attachment 2612313
My brother got a notice to clean up his rental because he had mess near one door that created a fire risk. Meanwhile Amyloo’s got corridors & rooms blocked with couches, mattresses & 780 bags.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Documents regarding the Restructure have bene filed - may need @hotpussy assistance but it appears the ATO debt is $161,318.44.

Approval for the Restructure has not yet been approved. I'll post the rest of the documents later.
Bloomin heck how long would be over? Couldn't be one year surely? Or even 2?

Reactions: 9
Those stories were a lot to take in this morning. The 6am cookin (who for and is she getting paid?) the lack of pants, the whispering at the start 🥴 all that budder 🤢
I snuck a peek of her stories while at work & with the sound off she looks even crazier.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.