EmmyLou Loves #109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel & gusset filled with flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is NOT writing an article about separation and parenting surely??!!!!! She fobs her kids off every second she gets, treats Aaron like tit then and now - on what planet does she think anyone wants to hear what she has to say let alone take her advice!!! JFC she is completely deLouSional!!!! 😱😱😱
The problem is her idiot followers who do engage, that 0.7% are all feral bogans who absolutely adore this fucken gronk.
They think she's so modern and cool and co-parenting not realising the secret to keeping aaron around is the fact that she is not allowed to have the kids alone bc she's a tit parent
How many times in 2022 did he pop over at 6am with the kids with a coffee for her. She has manipulated him into staying as close as possible.
But once again, doesnt matter bc she's a lonely old hag with ham hocks for arms. She can self publish all the tit she wants, books, tv shows, billboards, the truth is she owes the ATO a duck tonne of money and has not enough engagement to pay it off in one lump sum.
This is gonna sound weird but I dont know how to explain it better, I earn more money than I can physically spend, so if I was to get in trouble with the ATO i have savings to pay it off without grifting, she must have made enough money to be owing creditors and now doesnt have a cent to her name in savings to pay it off, how depressing. She is an absolute loser in every aspect of her life.

She thinks us fezzas are jealous of her but at least we dont owe the tax man and we dont pine over an ex who left us after surgery or a man who left us PJs under a pillow as a goodbye gift.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
If Traceyscutsnthings isn't taking the piss out of EmmyLou I'll eat her crusty Camilla's. Check out her jewellery!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I need to know if it's OK to put the dough in with the budder...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually don't think she is as stupid as she looks.

Surely this "novel" is a segue for one of the excuses she uses for not paying tax.
She "struggled mentally due to the breakdown of my long-term relationship and let my financial responsibilities slide"
Lucky for her the tax office dont give a duck. The good news is government debts are never forgiven (i learned when i had to repay for $1200 to centrelink lol) even if you declare bankruptcy, when you start getting income, they take it pre-tax.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Put ya dough ball in ya car 🤣
my oven works well, I can prove it (the dough, with my oven)... I studied VCE food technology so I know what that means.... our bestest greatest food cook person Lou might struggle

Last edited:
  • Haha
has she…. never used a spatula before?

watching her try to scrape the white chocolate out of the bowl is like watching a donkey try to crochet a beanie

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Surely this "novel" is a segue for one of the excuses she uses for not paying tax.
She "struggled mentally due to the breakdown of my long-term relationship and let my financial responsibilities slide"
The tax office doesn't give a tit about her personal situation though

Reactions: 15
Lol so her "novel" aka poorly written email is about how to deal with Christmas when separated 😂😂😂😂 pls im dying.
Aaron has been there 24/7 you fucken hag, including Christmas the whole time. Where he probably couldnt even eat the jelly bc its made with beef gelatin. You rat bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Lol so her "novel" aka poorly written email is about how to deal with Christmas when separated 😂😂😂😂 pls im dying.
Aaron has been there 24/7 you fucken hag, including Christmas the whole time. Where he probably couldnt even eat the jelly bc its made with beef gelatin. You rat bleep.
And why must we wait until Sunday for it to be released? Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watched Tracey's video and the amount of fezzas on there was killing me 😂😂
The ending got me "I'm the director and the actor" if that isnt Emmy then its a very very strong coincidence and im loling so hard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
This reminds me of the old laptop that I have to give my cat to play on, so she'll leave mine alone when I work from home*

I imagine Lia has given her one that doesn't work, just to keep the festy witch away from hers and she can get some actual work done!

* for the the job where I pay taxes Amy!
I managed to screenshot what she’s working on from the laptop Lia gave her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know it’s all knock off recipes, she doesn’t need glasses and she’s wearing an extra long singlet.. I’d rather see her cooking, than manically talking to her friends (phone) or pretending she walked for an hour (again talking the whole time). She started out with the cooking videos and I wonder if this ATO kick in the ass will bring her back there
---

She gets her next move from our feedback on here
Oh god I’d rather see a Pier dance or ten then more stories of her cooking in her skintight short outfits with those dirty nails 🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
I managed to screenshot what she’s working on from the laptop Lia gave her
The only assistant Amy can afford

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Man I find some tit on my phone.. look whos there for chrismis 2022, ol' Alove. And mumma with the jelly, ohhh yeahhh ✌✌

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
This reminds me of the old laptop that I have to give my cat to play on, so she'll leave mine alone when I work from home*

I imagine Lia has given her one that doesn't work, just to keep the festy witch away from hers and she can get some actual work done!

* for the the job where I pay taxes Amy!
Hahahaha.....imagine her bashing away on a laptop with half the keys missing 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

There’s definitely more to it. I thought that by baiting her poor single mother during the holidays story she would increase her subscriber amount and that would impact the administrators assessment of the potential and viability of her business?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.