EmmyLou Loves #108 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch this train wreck any longer, have emailed Movember charity asking them why they are allowing a tax evading, unethical, almost insolvent nobody to strip down to underwear under the guise of raising money for men’s mental health? Given she’s publicly and verbally abusive to her ex husband, she has no right to have any connection at all to raising awareness for men’s mental health! If any Fezzas have time, perhaps email the charity with your disgust…..

mailto:[email protected]
Me too
---
They made her put a T-shirt on, she’d be hating that!!! God bless Sage, he’s going to need mental health therapy because of her actions, the irony of his mother’s exhibitionism is dispicable!
Sage is going to need help from Movember very soon.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok. I had to wait until I was home from work.

My eyes. The whole photoshoot was so inappropriate. The underwear everything. It does not support men's mental health. It's all for Emmy to have the photos for her own benefit.

While she was having her fat nap. Was Lia sitting at the dining room table working?

• Angry
  • Sick
Anyone else remember that Seinfeld episode where Elaine went mental about a woman she knew who wouldn't wear a bra....so she bought her a bra and the girl wore it just like Amylou has today? I'm Elaine. Today has my sanity hanging by a thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just finished work, shoving dinner down my kids throat to catch up. I’ve watched her stories, what the duck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why was she so exhausted and hungry after her walk when walking is something she allegedly does for hours each day?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hi AmyLou

No amount of walking in your underwear or posing in the street outside John's house with your spaniel ears flapping in the wind, is going to change the fact that you are a tax evading, attention seeking flog with ZERO FRIENDS.

Even your bewdiful communidy were too embarrassed to be seen with you today.

Sleep well!! ✌✋️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone else remember that Seinfeld episode where Elaine went mental about a woman she knew who wouldn't wear a bra....so she bought her a bra and the girl wore it just like Amylou has today? I'm Elaine. Today has my sanity hanging by a thread.
She’s SueEllen Mishke!

Her boobs are actually depressed. Being attached to her has made them sad and morose.
IMG_6840.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I know Shakira said thiose hips don’t lie, but honestly it should be those tits don’t lie. They have seen things…bad things. Tits are sad.

• Haha
I know Shakira said thiose hips don’t lie, but honestly it should be those tits don’t lie. They have seen things…bad things. Tits are sad.
Reminds me of the Barney song, Do Your Ears Hang Low - but in her case, Tits..

Do your tits hang low?
Do they wobble to and fro?
Can you tie them in a knot?
Can you tie them in a bow?
Can you throw them over your shoulder
Like a continental soldier?
Do your tits hang low?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It looks like the face jacket she was wearing before she stripped off her clothes maybe a random Facebook purchase. As there's quite a few random sites selling it.

20231128_145436.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Firstly my poor eyes 😭
Secondly I feel sick to the stomach 🤢
Thirdly are the videos from the news on Facebook yet? I would love to leave some *supportive* comments on the post

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.