Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bishma

Chatty Member
No dissing on Peter Hitchener. He’s a legend. He follows me on Insta and likes some of my photos too. 🤣. I’m going to thank him for believing in me. ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
Contrary to everything ol’ mate said and did over the last 2 days, Movember isn’t about her mental health or her (alleged) survivor story (I know, shock horror 🙄). Movember started because nobody else at the time was focussing on, and promoting, men’s health and wellbeing. So here’s what she should have been talking about today if she actually gave a shit about somebody other than herself…

9 people in our country die by suicide each week. 7 of them are male.

Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men over 45. Understanding the risk and early detection is key.

Testicular cancer is the #1 cancer in younger guys. It’s highly curable when caught early.

Five things men should know and do when it comes to their health:
  1. Spend time with people who make you feel good.
  2. Talk, more.
  3. Know your numbers, Know your risk.
  4. Know thy nuts 🐿
  5. Move, more

Here's to keeping our men, young and old, safe and healthy 💙
You've done more for the cause in a comment that took 2 minutes to read, than old saggy tits ever could, thank you 💙

• Heart

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
I know Shakira said thiose hips don’t lie, but honestly it should be those tits don’t lie. They have seen things…bad things. Tits are sad.
Reminds me of the Barney song, Do Your Ears Hang Low - but in her case, Tits..

Do your tits hang low?
Do they wobble to and fro?
Can you tie them in a knot?
Can you tie them in a bow?
Can you throw them over your shoulder
Like a continental soldier?
Do your tits hang low?

• Haha
I’m so confused by this whole day!!! As everyone else is! 😵💫 I get she raised $4000 but she also had a photo shoot - why? Channel 7 there - why? Who dared her?? Why hasn’t she promoted the cause for the whole of November?

But my biggest question is WHY DOES EVERYONE ENABLE HER SHITTY BEHAVIOUR?????? 🤬

• Angry

ChunkyCustard

I... what the fuck actual. And the Movember girls saying "yeh, you look hot" with all the sincere intonation in the world :ROFLMAO:

Emmy, when you're done strutting around the lake, watch Mean Girls... you might learn that sometimes people say things they don't actually mean.

Love how they saw her in a bra and then went - shit - better get a tee shirt on her.

• Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Wouldn't be surprised if she has another health scare/ hospital stay very soon - Mumma needs sympathy y'all! None of her communidy turned up at the lake today. Movember are steering well clear of her. We're all on her back. The ATO won't relent. Morale in the Love hovel is lower than her droopy boobs.

• Haha
  • Heart

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Hi AmyLou

No amount of walking in your underwear or posing in the street outside John's house with your spaniel ears flapping in the wind, is going to change the fact that you are a tax evading, attention seeking flog with ZERO FRIENDS.

Even your bewdiful communidy were too embarrassed to be seen with you today.

Sleep well!! ✌✋️

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Buttercup725

VIP Member
Oh man, I just woke up from a dream with Amylou! She, Angie Kent (I know, random) and I were at the opening of Clive Owen's restaurant. I know he is an actor. We were eating at a table by ourselves and he came over to see how we liked everything. He brought some wine and more bread. Amylou was being condescending and judgemental and critiquing harshly. She took her food off to eat alone. Clive started flirting with me as I ate the best bread I ever ate. Then he had to continue to mingle. My cat Sally jumped on the table to eat the rice pilaf. I ate some more bread and it was still warm. I remember looking over and Amylou was sitting at a table all alone, miserable. I woke up wiping my face off because I thought I was drooling! I really want some bread but it's 2 am.

• Haha

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
So I have been looking through Jules Sebastian’s free Christmas Festivities ebook, these pics are of her baked salmon, ham, trifle, and Bailey’s cocktail they blow LL’s out of the water. 🤣
Although someone didn't spellcheck!
1701399953234.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Broken_vase

Someone asked if the ebook could be printed. She seriously said it’s no good paying $19.99 for sumthin if you’re going to pay farken $19.99 printing it.
It’s no good paying $19.99 when you can google recipes for free, nitwit 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
This part is where she lost me with her story. Right at the beginning, she's all, oh I'm going to talk about something difficult... Then looks at and touches something in her hair.
What a tell. Any sincerity completely gone with that one movement. Mamma's putting on a show for the ATO and her communiddy. She's vile.
Screenshot_20231128-212421.png

• Sick
  • Heart

ChunkyCustard

She’s so full of shit. This set isn’t made from the cheap-ass printed fabric with the white on the inside like hers is. She 100% bought the sweatshop version for $14 from India, which is $13 too much ‘cos the whole thing is absolutely hideous and burns my retinas.

View attachment 2599013
I just want to know what middle aged woman is looking at this and saying "yes, this is targeted to me."

I know, I know, wear whatever, age is a construct, boo the patriarchy etc and so on... but christ jesus. Whack on a pinny and stay in your lane.

We had our time. Our time had Keppers and then jeans which were worn under your pubes, and then those bloody stupid pencil thin eyebrows.

Whack on a pair of cottontails that come up over your belly button and lean into your comfy era.

• Haha