Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t buy the story either, she’s a typical borderline with no boundaries. The minute anyone puts any in place with her, she’ll just disconnect like that Jess chick.
Noticed no one from her community walked around the lake with her despite her ‘come on down and support me’ nonsense.
Would love to read her hospital notes, it would read borderline personality disorder, lacks insight, self harms when needs not met, nil suicidal ideation. Referred back to GP, given psych triage numbers for future crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
OH SHE DID NOT! I am beyond disturbed about all of today to be honest. Movember has bullshit and nothing to do with your supposed story EL you shit c&nt. Not everything is about you!!!! #ragingnow
The fucking flog, rolling out the old suicide attempt to get her feral followers on board to feel sympathy for her so they all buy her stupid fucking e book full of plagiarised recipes, you dumb fuck! This has nothing at all to do with the mens mental health charity, Movember, and to think you dared yourself to strip down to your three sizes too small fugly underwear all in the name of self promotion, well fuck me, I can’t deal with this bitch anymore!

• Heart
  • Angry

MuchProfeshAthlete

She is a rotten person and really, really awful Mum.

My heart just breaks for what these kids have to live through. They will be unpacking the trauma of her parenting for the rest of their lives.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
I call bullshit that she even walked that whole distance today. In fact I call bullshit that she walks regularly. I reckon she goes down near the water, posts some "content" for her friends in her phone and then drives home. I can't even put today's effort into words but the bitch is deluded. She needs a shower, someone to teach her basic hygiene, her phone to be confiscated and a hard slap to her fucken moon face. I volunteer as tribute for the last one! 🙋

• Heart

haitchie

Movember : MENS health, MALE health, BOYS health.
Fkin hijacked by this grifting chunt.
Lardy🐽Lou chants “what about me” in every way today. Its all for pity & hopes for sales of her plagiarised recipes in an ebook.
Pissed right off, this charity means so much to me.

• Angry
  • Heart

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I looked high and low for articles around that incident too, and the event she spoke at in Geelong with the old dude and his son maybe a year or two ago. Looks like they've been scrubbed. Which is curious. Because if I was her, I'd have scrubbed the whole llama bush doof video on YouTube the minute it wound up on Tattle!

• Haha

nothappymegs

Chatty Member
What the fuck? Walk in a sports bra and boyleg knickers if you must, like the annual undies run that is put on by a group or charity. I’ve had friends take part before. But a skimpy bra and gbanger, that’s horrific. It’s just awful to be doing this to “promote men’s mental health” when it’s going to fuck up her son (and daughters) now and in the future.

• Angry
I can’t watch this train wreck any longer, have emailed Movember charity asking them why they are allowing a tax evading, unethical, almost insolvent nobody to strip down to underwear under the guise of raising money for men’s mental health? Given she’s publicly and verbally abusive to her ex husband, she has no right to have any connection at all to raising awareness for men’s mental health! If any Fezzas have time, perhaps email the charity with your disgust…..

mailto:[email protected]

• Heart

exflighty

VIP Member
I hope her communidee see through this shit and unfollow her in droves. It is nothing more than a publicity stunt. If she’d done it for charity she wouldn’t have hired a professional photographer. She’s a piece of shit and I hope this is the straw that breaks the camels back

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She has absolutely no range when it comes to whatever this shit she thinks is modelling. Always the hand near the hair, she coy sideways glance while shoving food in her mouth, gaping mouth open in surprise, little shoulder hunch, the crossed legs, the over the shoulder smouldering look… she looks exactly the same every time. And it isn’t attractive or appealing in anyway. And she needs to learn using her fat ring-laden sausage fingers to shovel and maul food is rank.

• Sick
  • Heart
What the fuck is happening??!!
---
Half her ass is hanging out. Surely her kids would be mortified if she’s going to be on the evening news!
They made her put a T-shirt on, she’d be hating that!!! God bless Sage, he’s going to need mental health therapy because of her actions, the irony of his mother’s exhibitionism is dispicable!

• Sad
  • Haha