Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I don’t give two shits about her body
This is a good point. I only snark on her body because it's attached to her head. I've got family and friends of all shapes and sizes - under normal circumstances, I don't judge the meat suit a persons soul resides in.

I admire people who carry themselves with confidence and decorum. She claims to be confident but she's actually just masking insecurity with boorish attention seeking. As for decorum? She probably thinks that's a deodorant brand. Has never had it, and never will. And, she puts it alllllll up there on the 'gram for us to see, which absolutely baffles me!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
She has said in the past that she washes a certain part 🤢

View media item 4050
We have seen and heard some foul things from Lou over the years, but admitting that the gusset of your bikini is a "little on the nose" after 3 days of wear may be the singularly most disgusting. Even SueLyn sounded genuinely sickened. It's not real, raw or relatable, and it's certainly not inspiring - it's pure gutter trash. Why are brands still affiliated with her?? My dog has more class than this oaf, and he eats sheep shit and licks his own gooch!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

suelynqueen

Walked past ZM headquarters/pop-up shop in Collingwood today to see if I could catch a glimpse of EL. There was a giant purple mound on the floor inside and for a minute I thought it was her, but on closer inspection it was just a massive pile of fabric.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Welcome @pinkmug! Pull up your recliner, play your favourite #sponsored Spotify mix, treat yourself to a Salada with lashings of budder and prepare to have your senses assaulted by a kaleidoscope of disproportionate body parts, tasteless fashion, shabby shit interior decor, and verbal diarrhoea. One never quite knows what to expect day to day in Louville. It's a vibe✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Those are the most annoying looking cut of undies I think I’ve ever seen btw. They’re gonna ride up and end up in your clacker no matter how good your bum is, so just wear a g-string if that’s your want.

Wearing the clacky mules and an art smock to then get changed in public - including taking her shorts off (obscured by the art smock) AFTER forcing her foot into her runners without untying the laces says everything about her complete mess of a brain and inability to take logical steps to complete any task.

• Haha

Emmyscrustycamilla

Chatty Member
Nah. She can just fuck right off. It’s not even an “event” it’s just an excuse for her to get attention. She has really gone too far. Surely this isn’t ok!!!
IMG_1608.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
I can't watch her stories yet because my husband would probably murder me (fair call, honestly, he shouldn't be subjected to this moron)...

But seriously, she's talking about her mental health experience?! Again ?! After fundraising for something that is NOT to support her gender ??

There is a REASON Movember was started. To support MEN'S mental health. It's not for you, Emmy.

FFS I cannot with her today.

• Angry

Bishma

Chatty Member
I have some questions:

*Was she waiting at the Albert Park cafe for long waiting for her community to walk with her?
*Where was her community to corral her in like a bison?
*If she didn't film the whole walk, did she really do it?
*Does she not have another ill-fitting bra and undies to wear when she got home to change into?
*How often does she shower per week?
*Did the Channel 7 crew and Movember girls rag on her behind her back?
*What is a fat nap?

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
We have seen and heard some foul things from Lou over the years, but admitting that the gusset of your bikini is a "little on the nose" after 3 days of wear may be the singularly most disgusting. Even SueLyn sounded genuinely sickened. It's not real, raw or relatable, and it's certainly not inspiring - it's pure gutter trash. Why are brands still affiliated with her?? My dog has more class than this oaf, and he eats sheep shit and licks his own gooch!
I think the most disgusting story I've heard was when LL told us the SL has left a used tampon on the edge of the bath and Alove found it.

Firstly what sort of filthy creature is SL and secondly who tells 120k people about it.

• Sick
  • Wow
I’m deceased.

Emmylou Loves #109 Snarky’s dog has more class than this hooch, and he eats sheep shit & licks his own gooch!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

party pack

Can’t believe even braaaaad couldn’t turn up for her 😭 bestie Charlotte? Dentist chick? Where are all your “mates”? Anthony, kuzzy? 🦗 LOSER

• Haha
Reactions: 37