Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
She’s fucking off her head. I gasped when she said she was wearing that to school drop off. What a vile excuse for a mother.

• Sick
Reactions: 34

emmygluewho

VIP Member
It does my head in how she never seems to offer her dumbass camera person a coffee or lunch when she is buying/making it.

Would I eat anything in that shittip!? Firm no but fuck offer you selfish cunt.

Her latest story 'Thanks for always believing in me!' What the fuck have you remotely achieved you useless lump of shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Why would she choose undies that her arse eats up to walk Albert park? She is mentally unstable.
IMG_6833.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
EmmyLou Loves # 109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel and gusset filled with flies, mouth full of minced pies 🤷‍♀️🥮🎄🪰

Just tryna cover all bases 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
Ok, wears clodhoppers and then changes into sneakers.This is next level fuckery, even for her.Slow news day for channel 7 I guess.

• Haha
  • Angry

saaahhhhreal

Chatty Member
Oh my gosh, I gasped. I haven’t seen this before. What is she doing? Has part of it been sped up or is she just being a maniac? I am so embarrassed for her kids that this is out there forever.
Have you seen the llamas…..
---

---
Honestly this and the birthday party dance, well the whole birthday, is just beyond a joke
Absolute insanity how her family still talk to her and haven’t committed her blows my mind

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
@Scaredweirdlittleguy OMG how good was it!!!!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🎶🎶🎶
Not to derail and not to detract from the horror that is Amy but oh my god they were amazing. I miss Taylor so much but it was so good. So different but so good. I think it’s like the 7th time I’ve seen them and we brought our 16 year old who was blown away. I had previously vowed that I’d never see them without Taylor but after my awesome year of cancer I basically binge listened to Foo Fighters solidly to get through it. Lame I know but they mean a lot to me. I’m such a loser 45 year old 😬

Sorry no more from me!

Edit- ok so I lied. We got to the stadium stupid early and heard them sound check and I lost it. Like proper cried. So broken!

• Heart

exflighty

VIP Member
So she more than likely got paid a minor amount ..that is just disgusting if she did or if any influencers did. View attachment 2598959View attachment 2598960
I got this same BS response to my feedback. I told them their response was bullshit and that it’s unlikely I’ll ever donate to their cause again. Sorry movember, but if you actually think this is acceptable you can go fuck yourselves. And I care deeply about mens mental health as my dads had cancer, a male family member has serious depression and my husband has also had some issues.

I also asked them if they’re so proud to have collaborated with her then why haven’t they shared her ridiculous stunt on their pages.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ChunkyCustard

You know what gets me is that as much as we don't want to admit it, she has people who genuinely like and follow her. Who would have no idea that she is a non tax paying stain on society. She shares only the things she wants them to see. She is a bloody con artist who makes a living because they follow her and she lies through her teeth to them.
Maybe deeply philosophical, but isn't this the whole problem with everyone's social media everywhere?

I show the pictures of my kids where they are winning - not when they leave shit stains all over the toilet or shave their pubes on my new bathmat.

I pick the photo where I look less shit than normal, not the one where I have 17 chins.

I posted when my partner got me a do over anniversary gift after I cried for 2 hours about the thing he actually got from THE REJECT SHOP!

Aside from making a living off it, which I grant you takes the fucktardery to a new level, the "only sharing what the world wants you to see" is to the detriment of us all, not just the influencers.

• Heart
  • Haha

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
While I was looking for my slo mo Cup dance, I also found the bball dance

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

AntiPants

Chatty Member
Stanley cups are not cheap and now it’s a no from me as well.
Maybe in other life she could have considered not using them and promoting and do a giveaway .
I’m sure lots of kids want these and parents can’t afford $90 for a drink bottle, but no let’s keep them and never drink water ..has anyone ever seen her drink water ?
She was carting the cup around at the ZM pop up shop on the weekend and I'm pretty sure someone here pointed out how out of character it was... Now we know why!

• Wow
  • Haha