Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubs Flaps

IMG_7851.png

Here we are fezza’s! Coming soon. 😂🙄
How’s the patchy half rubbed off fake tan? 🤢
Shows how rushed and poorly planned this whole ebook thing must be if Nigella Lou can’t even exfoliate for the photo shoot.
Actually, who am I kidding! That would require a shower.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Bishma

Chatty Member
So she more than likely got paid a minor amount ..that is just disgusting if she did or if any influencers did. View attachment 2598959View attachment 2598960
The fact that they have to pay Z grade wannabees really pisses me off seeing as I've donated to them many times. I will be looking at donating to other mental health charities moving forward. That may make me sound horrible, but it's my hard earned (and tax paid) dollars.

All Influences should be DOING. THIS. FOR. FREE.!!!!

• Heart

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Joyous times ahead Fezzas.🎅🎄

ALove will be over to get the tree/decorations out of the shed. Emmy doesn't have much space with the new couch, clams. Bob, Barbie and Ken, it'll need some spatial planning. If we're lucky she'll talk us through her thought process...equal parts fascinating and hilarious. Then we get to see the finished product with the possibility that she's blocked all access to the room.
I wonder how long she'll spend looking for the Christmas mat?
Plot twist, she will rearrange the furniture again and you have to climb in the window to access the lounge room

• Haha
Why has she done this for Movember, it's men's health not her story, we are supposed to be raising awareness for men due to the high rate of deaths of suicide and testicular cancer ect. It's not about her

• Angry

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Yeah a 6km walk is nothing if you're allegedly as fit as she is.

Edited to add, I am not fit and can easily walk 10km at a brisk pace. She's just a lazy, overfed flea.

• Haha

ChunkyCustard

EmmyLou Loves # 8 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed congratulations to @ChunkyCustard with yet another winning thread!

You win the opportunity to go through Emmylous receipts for the past 2 years!! Bring your calculator!! Emmy would also love you to pop on down to the Flop shop to do some of her shifts xx
Wow...what an honour... I am unfortunately washing my hair that day and am unable to attend. I'll send a carboard cut out of myself in my shit stained g-banger to take her place. No one will notice the difference I am sure...

• Haha

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
What a fucking day to have phone service 🙈 Optus you are literally and metaphorically ded to me.
IMG_4591.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

BareScam

Please welcome my daughter Baby Fezza, she's had a tough teen day. So I told her about us Fezzas, and to have a look, reading here will cheer her up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

somanyteeth

VIP Member
“I’m not gonna lie, I’m a little nervous.”

No you’re not, dickhead. You get off on this level of exhibitionism. You thrive on it.
We have all seen everything but your nipples.
  • The pale blue bike pants showed us all we needed to know about your minge.
  • I’m more familiar with the sight of your abdomen than my own.
  • Your unsupported flapjacks are out at every opportunity.
You’re a clout-chasing attention whore. We see you.
We've seen the dinner plates! Courtesy of her surgeon's instagram video. We've literally seen every part of her.

I just cant imagine someone like Bec Judd doing this?! She's such a home brand version of the people she wishes she was.

• Haha
  • Wow

emmygluewho

VIP Member
She's too nice and does just updates rather than comments.
Whatever happend to dutchminty. She could have called her out! Wonder if Amber would say anything, she'd frame it nice that its for charity
---
One of these is not like the other.
How does she honestly look in the mirror with those saggers and think 'Yerp! Mumma is looking the goods!' they are further apart than Sezzy Kearns brows and that's a feat in itself.

• Haha

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
Don’t forget the dance collab with the Devil 👹💃🏾

Attachments

• Haha
The only thing I have to add to this commentary (I have no ability to even try to put my thoughts into words and it’s all been said here) -

it looks like her socks could have walked themselves around the lake. Either they’ve been worn already or her shitty washer does a terrible job 🤯
IMG_2710.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
I’m not making light of s*icide.. I have personal experience but…
I’m sorry, that sounds just like Lou. Locked herself in a car and couldn’t find her way out. She probably panicked because she forget to grab a party bag of cheezels. To her, that means she’s a survivor.
Maybe she went to melt some budder and got locked in?

• Haha

Hustler

Wtf is this on top of the...ham ? Pork ? Whatever... Whatever it is it looks like a giant lumpy worm. Excellent decorating, profesh cook Emmy, great choice for the "front cover"👏🤣🙄

View attachment 2599011
It's green peppercorns, she's made this exact christmas ham before and the recipe is available for free on her website. How can this grifting bitch now charge people for it?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
Holy shit you fezzas move fast! I come back after a day of doing actual work to this fucking hilarious thread title and you're already 10 pages deep!

Also she is fucking disgusting?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35