EmmyLou Loves #108 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at home and it was very humid….I had to shower this arvo just to freshen up cos I just felt yuck and sticky. Had another shower this evening before bed.

Reactions: 21
I’m going to say it. I don’t know if I believe her story… Sorry if that’s harsh, I just think that there is something off about that story. I am in a job that deals with those scenes weekly… there is just something not right about what she just shared. Plus she switched from sad to happy in a split second. Sorry, this is just my personal opinion and perhaps I should have kept it to myself as it’s such a sensitive topic.
I don't believe her mouth story either, not one single part of it. Why would an electrician peek over the fence, it's not like he could check out his electricial work by peering into a backyard. Also, my 6 year old son just saw her reel and said 'mummy, why does that lady look like that' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why has she done this for Movember, it's men's health not her story, we are supposed to be raising awareness for men due to the high rate of deaths of suicide and testicular cancer ect. It's not about her

• Angry
Reactions: 37
The heat was on with cheesecakegate and we drummed up a stalker.

ATO are onto her and we are now hijacking a “men’s mental health initiative “ to remind everyone of her own experience with poor mental health.

Who said Mumma don’t know how to strategise? 😑

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Why has she done this for Movember, it's men's health not her story, we are supposed to be raising awareness for men due to the high rate of deaths of suicide and testicular cancer ect. It's not about her
Other people have done things like marathons and even a few I saw today donated blood. One lady on their IG is an ambassador and she’s called a Mo Sister. Why couldn’t she do that. Most of the money donated was from herself and her businesses. Where is the focus on mens mental health?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
At the end of the day $4k was raised which is great, but how does she not understand what movember is about.

Reactions: 30
The heat was on with cheesecakegate and we drummed up a stalker.

ATO are onto her and we are now hijacking a “men’s mental health initiative “ to remind everyone of her own experience with poor mental health.

Who said Mumma don’t know how to strategise? 😑
Have I mentioned today how much I hate this bleeping mongrel bleep?
Because she can go get fucked.
Go back to neglecting your kids Emmylou.

• Heart
Wouldn't be surprised if she has another health scare/ hospital stay very soon - Mumma needs sympathy y'all! None of her communidy turned up at the lake today. Movember are steering well clear of her. We're all on her back. The ATO won't relent. Morale in the Love hovel is lower than her droopy boobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Everything is about her. She has hijacked a month dedicated to Mens Health (both mental and physical) to talk about her favourite subject and has totally missed the point of Movember.

Cue the gulping and side eye when she tells her "story"

• Angry
Reactions: 25
If I picked up the kids from school wearing that they wouldn’t get in the car …

• Haha
Wouldn't be surprised if she has another health scare/ hospital stay very soon - Mumma needs sympathy y'all! None of her communidy turned up at the lake today. Movember are steering well clear of her. We're all on her back. The ATO won't relent. Morale in the Love hovel is lower than her droopy boobs.
That’s like reading me a bedtime story, so soothing and music to my ears 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is a bonafide narcissist. She will always find a way to make it all about her. Period.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
You know how they say your eyebrows should be sisters and not twins, well Amy's tits don't even know each other 😂 😂 😂
They did once, they are now divorced, splitsville, much like every partner, lover, one night root she’s ever had, goneski

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.