EmmyLou Loves #108 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I said something similar to Greg yesterday but I am not Greg, or is it Greg is not me? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This part is where she lost me with her story. Right at the beginning, she's all, oh I'm going to talk about something difficult... Then looks at and touches something in her hair.
What a tell. Any sincerity completely gone with that one movement. Mamma's putting on a show for the ATO and her communiddy. She's vile.
Screenshot_20231128-212421.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I know I said something similar to Greg yesterday but I am not Greg, or is it Greg is not me? :unsure:
That sounds deeply philosophical and my tired old brain can't keep up after the horrors that unfolded today. All I can say is, if a boob slaps in the hovel, and Lia's not there to film it, does it make a sound? 🙇‍♀️👳‍♂️🔮💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Went looking for an image for my insta - tattle has already done god's work in less than 18 hours
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA This is so amazing. The search bar 😂😂😂😂
---
the thing I'm not understanding is the underwear company that made the bra and g banger sharing her stories sorry sk this not a good promotion
Its their way of saying they have inclusive sizing by saying they dont discriminate without actually having to use a plus sized model. Best of both worlds for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
55 quid for that!!! Its straight polyester. It'd be like wearing a sauna suit. She must stink.
But she always stinks, sweaty beast is peri menopausal, she would be having the sweat dripping down her non existent neck on the daily

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m going to say it. I don’t know if I believe her story… Sorry if that’s harsh, I just think that there is something off about that story. I am in a job that deals with those scenes weekly… there is just something not right about what she just shared. Plus she switched from sad to happy in a split second. Sorry, this is just my personal opinion and perhaps I should have kept it to myself as it’s such a sensitive topic.
None of us believe it. You arent alone!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We aren’t alone in not believing
Oh bleeping spare me you narcissistic fuckwad.
That reads like a typical narc who has to get on the front foot. Getting angry bc someone called her out on a lie. Ive seen this behaviour from my dad.
The amount of word salad she had to put out before she got to the point proves she is lying.

WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE LYING. SHUT YOUR bleeping MOUTH.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If it was me, I'd wait until I was home alone, in a safe space to make sure there was no interruptions so I could focus on telling my story. But then again, I wouldn't share my story to 119k strangers

• Heart
Reactions: 26
i have a little treat for everyone, just a little break from this idiot.

it is the real-life Treasure Cat’s cousin, claiming the cheezels!

IMG_0346.jpeg

IMG_0348.jpeg

Anyway, I’m no good at photoshopping (on an iPad) so do your worst!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
We aren’t alone in not believing
I do remember that reunion video, he spoke about them finding her. I don't doubt that happened, he was very sincere.
We don't know just what state she was in when they found her though, like I don't think they gave CPR or anything.....

I feel bad even saying that but she doesn't give us much reason to think she's giving us the whole truth does she?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.