EmmyLou Loves #108 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The heat was on with cheesecakegate and we drummed up a stalker.

ATO are onto her and we are now hijacking a “men’s mental health initiative “ to remind everyone of her own experience with poor mental health.

Who said Mumma don’t know how to strategise? 😑
There’s a new thread title in here 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
BUT WHO DARED HER? She keeps saying she completed a dare. Who? Who suggested a relatively unknown woman walk around Albert Park in her underwear in the middle of an overcast weekday to bring awareness to men’s health?! NOBODY DID.

She would’ve agreed to this paid promotion literally months ago and 3 days out from the end of November realised she actually has to fulfil her commitment if she wants to be paid so pulled out the laziest stunt of all time. She could’ve started doing week days walks for the whole month of November. Told her community to join in, get their friends and families donating per kilometre walked for the month or something like that, but oh no, ol’ LastMinuteLou chucked in an hour of effort in the most attention seeking and self serving way of all time.

Started her day raising money for charity, ended her day - as always - talking about herself and lying her arse off with big gulps and pauses and darting eyes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Oh man, I just woke up from a dream with Amylou! She, Angie Kent (I know, random) and I were at the opening of Clive Owen's restaurant. I know he is an actor. We were eating at a table by ourselves and he came over to see how we liked everything. He brought some wine and more bread. Amylou was being condescending and judgemental and critiquing harshly. She took her food off to eat alone. Clive started flirting with me as I ate the best bread I ever ate. Then he had to continue to mingle. My cat Sally jumped on the table to eat the rice pilaf. I ate some more bread and it was still warm. I remember looking over and Amylou was sitting at a table all alone, miserable. I woke up wiping my face off because I thought I was drooling! I really want some bread but it's 2 am.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
BUT WHO DARED HER? She keeps saying she completed a dare. Who? Who suggested a relatively unknown woman walk around Albert Park in her underwear in the middle of an overcast weekday to bring awareness to men’s health?! NOBODY DID.

She would’ve agreed to this paid promotion literally months ago and 3 days out from the end of November realised she actually has to fulfil her commitment if she wants to be paid so pulled out the laziest stunt of all time. She could’ve started doing week days walks for the whole month of November. Told her community to join in, get their friends and families donating per kilometre walked for the month or something like that, but oh no, ol’ LastMinuteLou chucked in an hour of effort in the most attention seeking and self serving way of all time.

Started her day raising money for charity, ended her day - as always - talking about herself and lying her arse off with big gulps and pauses and darting eyes.
No one dared her because everyone’s had enough!! Dare her to wear proper clothes for the day.
---
Oh man, I just woke up from a dream with Amylou! She, Angie Kent (I know, random) and I were at the opening of Clive Owen's restaurant. I know he is an actor. We were eating at a table by ourselves and he came over to see how we liked everything. He brought some wine and more bread. Amylou was being condescending and judgemental and critiquing harshly. She took her food off to eat alone. Clive started flirting with me as I ate the best bread I ever ate. Then he had to continue to mingle. My cat Sally jumped on the table to eat the rice pilaf. I ate some more bread and it was still warm. I remember looking over and Amylou was sitting at a table all alone, miserable. I woke up wiping my face off because I thought I was drooling! I really want some bread but it's 2 am.
I was so invested haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where is the spineless limp dick co-parent, is he happy for The Children to be bullied because of the way this idiot conducts herself?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I was at home and it was very humid….I had to shower this arvo just to freshen up cos I just felt yuck and sticky. Had another shower this evening before bed.
Yep same here. Had 2 today especially with this humidity. How hard is it to jump in the showers and chuck on fresh clothes and underwear !

Reactions: 13
She needs to ‘tell her story’ to a shrink not her communidy during a fundraiser for the mental health of MEN.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.