EmmyLou Loves #108 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I call bullshit that she even walked that whole distance today. In fact I call bullshit that she walks regularly. I reckon she goes down near the water, posts some "content" for her friends in her phone and then drives home. I can't even put today's effort into words but the witch is deluded. She needs a shower, someone to teach her basic hygiene, her phone to be confiscated and a hard slap to her fucken moon face. I volunteer as tribute for the last one! 🙋

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I was surprised not to see the ugly blue ring and the chunky 'gold' ring from Filthy and Unstable
All those rings on her fingers look tacky. They may be real gold or diamonds etc but they look cheap and tacky. It’s not a flex dirtylou that you have so many rings. You look like a try hard

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi AmyLou

No amount of walking in your underwear or posing in the street outside John's house with your spaniel ears flapping in the wind, is going to change the fact that you are a tax evading, attention seeking flog with ZERO FRIENDS.

Even your bewdiful communidy were too embarrassed to be seen with you today.

Sleep well!! ✌✋️
Amen to that, couldn’t have said it better myself
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
*rudely interrupts conversation between parents at the school gate* oh muh God I'm so farken embarassed *giggle, tugs at blazer* I didn't have time ta get changed after muh walk at Albert Park *giggle* for Movember for charity *big bug eyes* they farken dared me ta do it in muh undies *bending forward, maniacal giggle* and it's fuh charity ya know *serious face* and I *gulp* my communidy raised 4000 I think yeah just over 4000 dollars *nodding head vigorously, giggle* so amazing just really speshul *weird hmm sound and giggle as she wanders off and the parents roll their eyes and stifle laughter*
This is perfect but I would one thing… a side of *crotch grab* 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
*rudely interrupts conversation between parents at the school gate* oh muh God I'm so farken embarassed *giggle, tugs at blazer* I didn't have time ta get changed after muh walk at Albert Park *giggle* for Movember for charity *big bug eyes* they farken dared me ta do it in muh undies *bending forward, maniacal giggle* and it's fuh charity ya know *serious face* and I *gulp* my communidy raised 4000 I think yeah just over 4000 dollars *nodding head vigorously, giggle* so amazing just really speshul *weird hmm sound and giggle as she wanders off and the parents roll their eyes and stifle laughter*
Lazy Lou wouldn’t get out of the car. She’d pull up to a curb blocking a driveway or yellow line and scream at the kids until they got in

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Why on earth is she still just in her underwear and the tshirt when she’s home and eating the chicken. If you were so nervous etc wouldn’t you put your bloody shorts on asap.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I hope her inner thighs are red raw with chafe & because she has no personal hygiene they get infected. Mean I know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone reckon because she’s never filed a tax return she’s been ripping of Centrelink too and claiming single parent pension? Maybe she can do a lap around Albert park for donations for the commissary #orangeisnothercolour

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Holy tit you fezzas move fast! I come back after a day of doing actual work to this bleeping hilarious thread title and you're already 10 pages deep!

Also she is bleeping disgusting?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
OH SHE DID NOT! I am beyond disturbed about all of today to be honest. Movember has bullshit and nothing to do with your supposed story EL you tit c&nt. Not everything is about you!!!! #ragingnow

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Holy tit you fezzas move fast! I come back after a day of doing actual work to this bleeping hilarious thread title and you're already 10 pages deep!

Also she is bleeping disgusting?
I would love a day of paid work. I have spent two days volunteering and will be doing same each week. Unlike our underwear Model Heffa who does nothing for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can't watch her stories yet because my husband would probably murder me (fair call, honestly, he shouldn't be subjected to this moron)...

But seriously, she's talking about her mental health experience?! Again ?! After fundraising for something that is NOT to support her gender ??

There is a REASON Movember was started. To support MEN'S mental health. It's not for you, Emmy.

FFS I cannot with her today.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Have we got your attention bison bish. Warning ⚠⚠⚠⚠ Do we have your attention. We hate you tit of a mother. Crappy influencer , waste of space !!! Poor poor kids. I wish they’d move in permanently with their dad. When I feel like my life isn’t awesome I look at her life and feel like the luckiest witch in the world. There’s hate and then there’s I wanna punch your ugly narcissistic, exhibitionist fat smug head. I doubt you care about Movember or anything or anyone but your stinky self. This isn’t how a mumma acts this is the work of a possibly not quite there. Get help pronto. Movember is a serious cause. You have made it look like a joke. Shame on you

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
OH SHE DID NOT! I am beyond disturbed about all of today to be honest. Movember has bullshit and nothing to do with your supposed story EL you tit c&nt. Not everything is about you!!!! #ragingnow
The bleeping flog, rolling out the old suicide attempt to get her feral followers on board to feel sympathy for her so they all buy her stupid bleeping e book full of plagiarised recipes, you dumb duck! This has nothing at all to do with the mens mental health charity, Movember, and to think you dared yourself to strip down to your three sizes too small fugly underwear all in the name of self promotion, well duck me, I can’t deal with this witch anymore!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.