Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

exflighty

VIP Member
Did you hear her screech “I heard that you’re a big fan” omg LOL the tickets this giant turd has on herself are astonishing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Emmyscrustycamilla

Chatty Member
Ok I’ve caught up.
I know I say this al the time - but WHAT THE FUCK. 30% off with an additional 20% off is not 50% off. The amount of times in my retail career I’ve had to explain to this to people is astounding. Then we have BiZnEs owner Lou saying this. Fuck she’s dumb.
Those shells look ridiculous behind the tv. And her “community members” wall looks just as bad, if not worse. She’s 100% slurring her words and im also sure she’s got a bag of greasy chips with (probably) a whole chicken that she’s devoured all to herself.
Shes cooked and I hate her.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mslane

VIP Member
On the first day of xmas the ATO chases lou and finds all the trinkets are new. On the second day of xmas she attends another media wall, and we again see that Alove has no balls.

• Haha

amiritefellas

I needed some butter for baking (closest thing they had at my small town deli and did the job). Left it in my car to melt while I picked up fish and chips.
I’ll see myself out 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

ChunkyCustard

Now she's an artist doing an 'Installation' on her TV wall. Good grief!
those plaques are $45 each. So she’s spent nearly $1000 on shit… I mean… maybe she didn’t pay for them, iDK… but even if she didn’t, who among her bogan tribe of loons has $1k, in this economy, to spend on tat?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

makeitstop

VIP Member
Do you love it C? Do you love S? What do you love S? The way she manages her relationship with the children through food is so disturbing, if Mumma is on a high they are allowed to gorge themselves and when Mumma is feeling low she applies restraint to what they can consume, it must be a nightmare for them not knowing from day to day what mood they will encounter.

• Haha
  • Sad

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Bewdiful wall I’m just waiting until they all fall and smash 💥 View attachment 2577582
Is it wrong to hope for an earthquake? Asking for a friend.
---
I am a member of the FBBALC too @massive eye roll and to be honest, I'm still livid that bitch had the nerve to block me - to block any of us! To quote another delusional flog, in the words of Ye, we made dat bitch famous.

If I may be so bold as to suggest a name change from FBBALC to Fezzas Lou's Angrily Blocked, aka FLAB. I feel like it's on brand for our South Melbourne Teletubby.
I'm a two time member. Insta and finsta blocked 🤪 Found another insta that works - she won't stop me 🤪

• Haha

Bubs Flaps

Mumma is peaking tonight!
What the fuck is happening?
Just when I thought she said Halloween decorations were too expensive……. Ooh wait…..

• Angry
There is a time when you hit an age where you need to keep the BaJoongas covered up or at least not showing them hanging like tube socks with tennis balls in them.

She seriously turns up to the opening of a bottle of Ketchup Menace!

I love art and I hate that this bogan slob from a dirty hovel gets invited to such events. She is so out of her depth.

• Haha

Broken_vase

From the wide eyed startled look on her face, her inability to look at the camera and the nose touching, she clearly has no idea what she just watched…..again.
5081E357-C6D8-450E-BDED-B6554C4C7E30.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Lol the dirty sock on the floor and the hanger on the light fixture!! No way she could reach that light fixture. Airtasker? 😀😀😀
What the hell is this hanger on the light fixture about? Is it the new sneakers over power lines? (for those that don’t have power lines I’ll explain….)

• Haha
I love that the actual recipe development and food styling and content creation relies on SL being around. She’s the actual talent.

• Haha