Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HumptyDumptyLou

I’m a bit over Emmy, partly because her Instagram stories are often followed by a Palestinian photo journalist that LBD posted about and seeing his god-awful stories straight after the crap that Emmy posts makes me dislike her even more.
But I can’t give up on the Fezzas cos you bitches are the best so I’ll sit in the corner for a while and hope that Emmy gets a well deserved and public dose of shit-hitting-the-fan ™️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

ChunkyCustard

I’m sorry but why? You don’t have the body shape to pull this off
It's the cheeky back fat pop out for me... I have not an ounce of fat shaming about me. I put the "chunk" in chunky custard, I assure you, but honestly... where are the people in her life who are meant to love her? She's a walking source of embarrassment. Why does no one pull her aside and say "you have a giant hunk of back fat popping out your dress mate... maybe try a bigger size?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
How’s her comment that Sallysue is “giving back to the community” by working in health care.
She’s not giving back anything she’s being paid to do a job. Emmyliquationlou you don’t know the meaning of giving back to the community, you give nothing. You’re always on the take and that’s why everyone despises you.

Reactions: 43

KmartByron

Chatty Member
Fuck me if she wore this out this morning, what a time to be in Albert Park & have eyes! There is something so off about it, like I don’t want to call it a banana dress, because bananas are yummy and cheerful, and she is a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

hotpussy

VIP Member
A friend sent it to me...

I took screen shots in case any one is worried about downloading the pdf.
So, Lou has not lodged all her tax returns! Your business can only qualify for a "restructure" if your tax returns are up to date. And because she is not up to date with her lodgements, they aren't even sure how much her tax debt is - which probably means the debt is higher than currently estimated?

@hotpussy this should amuse you 🤪

Also, she signed her name above her printed name of "Emmylou McCartthy" - isn't her surname MacCarthy?
oooh this is (insolvency) gods work! well done to the Forensic Accounting Fezzas ...we should start our own own spin off tax Avoidance Consultancy like EY..Lord knows I had to trawl through .the ex Mr Hot Pussy's financal instruments after our separation to make sure he did not incur any transactions after that date that should have been backdated....anyway I digress...No issues with hidden assets for our Gal Amy..not sure Alove would know how to look...

I knew it had to be the ATO, most smaller creditors of unsecured or even smaller secured debts sell these to a third party for recovery and take what they can get..but the ATO DOES NOT MESS AROUND! So our gal has had an accountant but never lodged any Business Tax returns? This smells of BS...She's potentially going to have a huge debt to pay, they will just wind up the company so no directorships for her. She will have to relinquish her Zoe Moss Directorship too (if she is a proper Director under Corps Law)...she will also open herself up to an ATO inspector auditing her returns and meeting at her place of Business (ie The Hovel) to go though things with a fine tooth comb. I cant believe she is only now going to have years worth of tax returns finalised and lodged in 2 weeks. Smells like a delay tactic to me..watch this space!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
Lol atleast someone in The Hovel is getting a root 🫶🏻😂🐕🐕

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
Is she off her chops in that story about the other lady who did a wall of crosses? She’s slurring her words?
sorry if this has a already been asked or discussed I haven’t caught up on the thread I’ve been in the ED with my baby.
She’s a fcking c*nt for using these tiles. They are nice individually but they look putrid in her disgusting hovel. I added up about 17 of them so that’s almost $800. I hope she goes bankrupt she fkn deserves it.
I hope baby is ok 🫶🏻
IMG_4363.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Only 5 more Thursdays for Spewdio 10.

That means she has 5 x 2 minute appearances to make her mark and hit the big time in the Entertainment world. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

somanyteeth

VIP Member
A friend sent it to me...
OH MY GOD. So you were definitely right when you assumed ATO. And here she is prancing around buying a grand worth of clamshells, new curtains, god knows what else when she cannot get a proposal in place to pay the ATO back. What a sorry excuse for a human. Love watching her crash and burn. Bye bitch.

Last edited:

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I used to be able to follow along with most of the bullshit this nutjob dribbled on about, but it’s become incredibly less and less sensible. What the fuck was the whole “my shithouse doorway now blocked off by a giant couch is giving me a Mamma Mia moment”?! She’s off her head.

And oooooft, they might be a ‘sugar free’ household, but after school snacks of dense carbohydrates laden with cream are not doing her chunky little offspring any favours.

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
🎄🤶🏻Tis nearly the season! The Fezza Thread Brainstrust need to add a bit of “festive” to the next or next next thread title 🎄🤶🏻

I’m shit at thread titles but here are some starters:

‘Twas the night before Xmas and all through The Hovel….

On the 1st day of Xmas my liquidator sent to me…

Oh come all ye faithful, grifted and gullible….
View attachment 2572210
At least she has her Xmas doormat out nice and early!

• Haha
IMG_5013.jpeg

Heading on vacay? Or simply looking for an easy, breezy school pickup look? Just simply pick this crumpled dress up off your filthy floor and chuck it on and you are good to go….. 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Hustler

If i had a spare $1k to spend on her house it would certainly not be on an ugly clam wall

• Haha

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Hey my home girl, for the love of curry, please f’ing stop using Biggie Smalls Hypnotize every time you think something is in da house 🏀

Pamela Long never got credited or paid for her vocals on that track. Start looking in to Biggie and Diddy. They’re a bunch of dogs who manipulated every woman in their lives.

Learn a thing or 2 and stop worshipping these mongrels, less you get scammed AGAIN

• Heart
Reactions: 40

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
So we now that her interior design skills are on par with her fashion choices. She is totally classless but the fact she actually thinks that it looks good is mind blowing.

I would've preferred a wall full of ZM bags than the festy claim shells.
i Did NoT thInK tHis ThRouGh….👛👜
IMG_4414.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40