Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Thanks mah bewdiful farken fezzas @AMY$ and @Director of Mugs! It's gonna take me a hot minute to catch up on ol' fucken culture vulture BromLou and her shenanigans. I see things are as feral as ever at the Love Hovel. So sad to see Stewdio10 get axed. I did spy our festy little troglodyte in the Daily Mail at some horse racing thing, looking like Muriel Heslop's mum in a janky Halloween air hostess costume. Between that, the dog rooting and Bob Marley on the lounge room wall, all I can say is that it's good to be back!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

ChunkyCustard

🎄🤶🏻Tis nearly the season! The Fezza Thread Brainstrust need to add a bit of “festive” to the next or next next thread title 🎄🤶🏻

I’m shit at thread titles but here are some starters:

‘Twas the night before Xmas and all through The Hovel….

On the 1st day of Xmas my liquidator sent to me…

Oh come all ye faithful, grifted and gullible….
View attachment 2572210
#107: You better not pout, you better not cry, the ATO is knocking and we all know why

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
Emmylou Loves #107 Jingle bells, my vag smells, Suelyn ran away, flapjack tits, worse dressed list, bankruptcy on it's way. Hey!
OMG you have met my brief 100%!!

🚨 In the words of our esteemed artsyfartsy guru “Oh my goodness what a thread title! This is farken bewdiful. I actually have no words for it. Just the right length. I feel seen” 🎄🤶🏻
---
When you’ve left the footy franks on the stove for too long View attachment 2574050
You inspire me @Foxy
IMG_4314.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

aggietrunch

I just got a call from Mr Trunch… he’s at Ned’s ordering me a coffee and finished the phone call with this statement - “ that lady that models clothes in the street is at Ned’s and looks fucking ridiculous”.
Get ready team… looking forward to this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

ChunkyCustard

So while we wait for BigMummaLou to surface from whatever self induced coma she’s been in (will it be oxtail coma? Christmas crinkle cake coma? Sweet beef curry coma? Steak wrap coma?) I went back through all the old thread titles. Far out there are some (g)-bangers there!! We’re a farkin’ funny lot, us fezzas!!
I went back through based on this comment and holy shit... laughed so hard some wee came out. Haven't had that much fun since our 100 thread throwbacks.

My top 5:

In the foreskin skivvy she resembles a chode, one more cheezel and her guts will explode

Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Her follower count has kicked the bucket, nobody wants to see crop tops at Dumbarse & ****et

Jingle bells your minge smells, Babe flew away. Depressive slump, talking dumps on a Summer's day

Take me down to camel toe city where the hoes chase peen and we watch with pity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54