Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
Is it wrong to hope for an earthquake? Asking for a friend.
---

I'm a two time member. Insta and finsta blocked 🤪 Found another insta that works - she won't stop me 🤪
🙋🏼‍♀️ dual FLAB Club member here - FB and Insta (actually blocked on 2 Insta accounts but made a 3rd). Can’t stop won’t stop 😜

Welcome home @SnarkyTart 💗👋🏼 Same shit different day 🚨
IMG_4398.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Buttercup725

VIP Member
Well, what a bunch of delightful horror to wake up to. She is so giddy every time those kids are gone. She just can't help herself. Does it drive anyone else nuts that those ugly ceramic things aren't spaced evenly apart on the wall? I'm not usually anal about those things but two walls of those just slapped up there would be so distracting. And what happened to no food on the couch? I was praying for her to trip when she was showing off her steamed curtains. I wanted that curry slop to go flying all over the stupid couch. She would just giggle like the simp she is. But if those kids did it....

There is something just so wrong with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

massive eye roll

Well fezzas, I’ve been blocked! The only reason I can think of is that I’ve been viewing stories but I don’t follow. She must be bored this morning. It only took her 3 years to twig. 🥴🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
She’s rehashing the old Emmylouloves days to try and make a buck. Referring to herself as Emmylouloves, wearing the old signature red lip, doing a Christmas table again. Geez I can’t wait for an obese scammer to show me how to open a store bought pavlova.

• Haha
  • Sick

Gomi goner

Chatty Member
Talking and eating - why? Just why? There is no need to get someone to video you while eating and then take another bite. She’s cooked more different recipes in the last few days than she has all year. Definitely an ebook.
But has she???
Unless we eventually get to see actual footage of her cooking, I will forever know it is the work of Sluttysue.
She's always been the more capable cook, recipe maker, presenter, etc... No idea why she wasn't made the face of Emmylou loves. 🤷‍♀️
The whole family are better cooks than NigellaLou, as evidenced last visit over to Perth- the whole family contributed amazing dishes to their get together and she cooked sausages...
And, then had a toddler sized tantrum reminding everyone that SHE was the one with cookbook.
If Sluttysue ever decided to go rogue, the smoke and mirrors stories about LiarLou that she'll be able to tell will be 🤯

• Haha

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Trolls again……
What the fuck is she wearing??? Those pants are not for her. She isnt built for that. God she just always gets it so so wrong. From casual to corporate to cocktail/formal. She's never ever appropriate. Ive never known someone who needs to get off her phone more.
She looks at all these beautiful young people online and tried to emulate them. They are not for her.
---
Interested to know why V didn’t pose with trolls, I suspect she was overwhelmed by her over the top mother, which in fact suits the over the top mother as she can get V to operate the camera, it’s such weird behaviour for a 44yo parent and such a sad existence for the children.
And you just know she manipulates the kids "mumma is here for work. If I dont put it on Instagram you dont get to enjoy these events. So you have to be in the video or film it as its Mummas job". Those kids dont know what it means to be loved by a mother. Just worked and treated as staff.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Jones & Co sponsored content now appearing on my Facebook.
20231121_122738.jpg

You're all getting a limited edition Dogs Boofing mug from Snarky Claus this Xmas. Will look bewdiful in the china cabinet next to the dickehead mug.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
This E book bullshit is going to tip me over the edge.She raves about her Community, but in the 7 or so years I have watched her in complete shock, she does not know the meaning of Community. Sure at the start of her quest for stardom , she gave away any gifted items and did not want to be an influencer..sights were firmly on being on TV.
Since the self funded crap TV show that didnt catapult her to Super Celebrity status, she has grifted her Community with absolute no shame.Envelope openings, poor quality shilling of farken everything and all at an alarming cost to her kids.She is not confident, we all see that.So can't even commit to that lie.She is not charitable to her Community, to the general public and shockingly to her own family.What does she give to her Community except perhaps make thousands of people feel better about their own lives by comparison. This E book of fucked up basic recipes that she googled online is the biggest fuck you to her followers. A money grab at xmas when alot of her Community will be doing it tough.She has not learnt or changed from Covid Lockdowns with all the cash grabs via face masks and Doterra oils and light stims.$10 a pop and perhaps will make minimum $10000 from her obviously vulnerable Community who will buy this crap. I have to see some growth from this idiot , I keep waiting.Karma truly is a long game.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
I dreamt we were all invited to a masquerade party by mumma, and we all had Emmylou masks on with our tattle names as badges. She was on the stage dancing like crazy then my dream ended drats 🤣
Sure you’re not confusing that with her birthday?!?!

I’m not paying a deposit for a spot on this bus to hell. Lost my deposit when I thought we were all off to Bali.

• Haha

exflighty

VIP Member
I think those shells are bewdiful and could be styled really nicely, but I gasped out loud when I saw what she’d done. What on earth.
I have one of these (I repeat, one only) and it really is a beautiful handmade piece. I am so upset about it, but the consolation is Emmylou’s look absolutely fkn ridiculous on her yellow hovel wall.
Won’t stop me also, from sending Jones and co a very firmly worded email that I will
Never buy from them again now that they’ve partnered with this disgusting grifting c*nt. I’m sure they won’t care. But if I was them I’d be embarrassed about how their products have been advertised.

• Heart

makeitstop

VIP Member
Is there anything that she Is not useless at? She has spent $900 on those 20 wall plaques to hang them randomly around the back of the giant television, remove the ugly old picture hangers from the wall, plug them up, buy some paint and paint it, the owners let her put the other ugly mural up on the walls of the staircase, they would not say no to painting the filthy walls.

• Wow
  • Angry