Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I am a member of the FBBALC too @massive eye roll and to be honest, I'm still livid that bitch had the nerve to block me - to block any of us! To quote another delusional flog, in the words of Ye, we made dat bitch famous.

If I may be so bold as to suggest a name change from FBBALC to Fezzas Lou's Angrily Blocked, aka FLAB. I feel like it's on brand for our South Melbourne Teletubby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
A new document has been uploaded today!! I’ll happily pay but does anyone know if she gets a record of who is buying the documents? 🤔 I’m not giving her my personal details 🖕🏻
A friend sent it to me...

I took screen shots in case any one is worried about downloading the pdf.
So, Lou has not lodged all her tax returns! Your business can only qualify for a "restructure" if your tax returns are up to date. And because she is not up to date with her lodgements, they aren't even sure how much her tax debt is - which probably means the debt is higher than currently estimated?

@hotpussy this should amuse you 🤪

Also, she signed her name above her printed name of "Emmylou McCartthy" - isn't her surname MacCarthy?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
I went back through based on this comment and holy shit... laughed so hard some wee came out. Haven't had that much fun since our 100 thread throwbacks.

My top 5:

Jingle bells your minge smells, Babe flew away. Depressive slump, talking dumps on a Summer's day
🎄🤶🏻Tis nearly the season! The Fezza Thread Brainstrust need to add a bit of “festive” to the next or next next thread title 🎄🤶🏻

I’m shit at thread titles but here are some starters:

‘Twas the night before Xmas and all through The Hovel….

On the 1st day of Xmas my liquidator sent to me…

Oh come all ye faithful, grifted and gullible….
IMG_4291.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

exflighty

VIP Member
🎄🤶🏻Tis nearly the season! The Fezza Thread Brainstrust need to add a bit of “festive” to the next or next next thread title 🎄🤶🏻

I’m shit at thread titles but here are some starters:

‘Twas the night before Xmas and all through The Hovel….

On the 1st day of Xmas my liquidator sent to me…

Oh come all ye faithful, grifted and gullible….
View attachment 2572210
Emmylou #107 “the first Noel, the angels did say, come on Emmylou put the flapjacks away” 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
Jesse H Christ she is like 12yo me ‘decorating’ my bedroom in our fibro cement army rental in downtown Inala with random Smash Hits posters of Culture Club, Duran Duran and Bananarama in the 80’s.

Who on earth would think these ‘Art installations’ add any value to ANY wall in ANY home/hovel/house/beach shack in the World. Anywhere. Ever.

🚨And if you like the ‘style’ then you’re dead to me.
IMG_4397.jpeg

Cutie woke up and said enough of this fuckery.
🚨not a real threat 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

MeowbahCanGoRot

Chatty Member
My daughter decided to play a prank on me this morning and I had to “obey by it “ the full day. Here it is Ta Da 🤣😂. I had to put up with this farken home screen all day on my phone. I tried hard to not let anyone see it 🤣 good bye lou lou 🤣. My daughter has a good sense of humour she knew this would file me up lol 😂. Future miss tattler right here 😱😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

CrotchChop

Nothing like some Steamed curtains, WiFi clams on the wall and diahorrea in a bowl to excited her on a Friday night. Whomever her new friend is probably didn't bank on spending their fri night filming Tonia Todman explaining her new Moma art installation.

• Haha
Reactions: 45