Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Five Of Each

I like the design of the wall hangers. But hate it behind the TV. It's too distracting. It looks like something you would have in an outdoor area.

View attachment 2574320
View attachment 2574319
It doesn’t look right, doesn’t go with rental “beige” (read: yellow) and too big of a wall with that tv. Copycatlou needs to pull the brakes…it’s not a beach house, it’s a rental, fulll of crap with archaic carpet. Is she supposed to label it a #collab rather than quickly say it? Those would look amazing on a small VJ crisp white wall as a featue. An expensive way of hiding existing hooks…numbskull.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You know things are bad when she goes to a movie preview with no makeup, no GRWM and no footage of her in front of the media wall with one hand one hip and one leg crossed over the other.

Wasn’t the 2nd creditor meeting on Monday just gone?

• Haha

exflighty

VIP Member
So while we wait for BigMummaLou to surface from whatever self induced coma she’s been in (will it be oxtail coma? Christmas crinkle cake coma? Sweet beef curry coma? Steak wrap coma?) I went back through all the old thread titles. Far out there are some (g)-bangers there!! We’re a farkin’ funny lot, us fezzas!!

• Haha

Cooking in my bra

Chatty Member
If I was Aaron I just would have walked out. She’s so inconsiderate. Let the kids see what a bitch she is not having anything for the poor guy to eat. What if one of the kids decided to go vegan - would she send them to live with Aaron so she wouldn’t have to deal?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She probably enlisted him to get platters out of the shed, or move an extension lead. He's so gormless, he just accepts all of her shit.
If one of the kids was vegan they wouldn't hear the end of it. She's got some deep seated hostility towards veganism, and she can't even try to hold it in.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I thought she’d gone quiet due to a ceramic clam falling on her abnormally large moon head. But no, another free event for the children where she doesn’t need to dip into her own money to entertain them.

• Haha
  • Angry

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
What in the SpongeBob SquarePants is going on in the loungeroom??

🎶 Ohhhhhh who lives in an old rental out by the sea? Emmylou Yeast Pants! 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
I love so much about that video. If I was trying to explain this twat to someone who didn’t understand and I couldn’t find the words I would just show them this.

It’s the coy face when she’s about to grind her bum cheeks against his groin for me

• Haha
  • Sick

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
I can't tell you how happy I was to see the Bali Banana dress make a return, it was like seeing an old friend hahahahahaha 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Did she say she'd be at ZM for the *cough* fire sale ? Surprised there wasn't eleventy million videos of her and her communiddy members talking about the fat girl clothes they bought... While Emmy waddles around with her gunt and surgery scars flapping in the breeze...
I believe it's Saturday the 25th and Sunday the 25th.

• Haha

emmyglue

She’s broken her silence on the Studio 10 Instagram announcement… so deep and profound.

IMG_8272.jpeg

• Haha
Georgie figured she was getting extra $ out of Amyloo for her taking over the shop. Looks like she only needed the small bag of podaydas after all!
Nice one Georgie, hope that bitch has to eat potato salad that’s on the turn for the rest of the week 😂
---
That’s def a smokers mouth, so many wrinkles
This is not what her face looks like!!!! This is what the unedited bitch looks like, compare the pair Fezzas!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick