Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gemmagucci

VIP Member
When is this from? She looks the same now if this is an old clip?
---

Glad she's gone quiet today. Last night she looked rough as guts. Probably/hopefully bad news from the creditors debacle. Hopefully that keeps her quiet for a few days too. She's a gluttonous piece of shit with no regard for the rest of the world.
I really want to make a finsta just to ask her if she's doing any charity work for Christmas. I know there are a lot of charities that can use an influencers help. Share the dignity are doing great and reading testimonials from the women who have fleed their situations and are receiving their bag makes me realise how important this stuff is especially at this time of year when we are all with family's and opening presents and stuff.
Has she ever done anything selfless at Christmas time?
She’s gone on holidays before xmas by herself. Selflessness. Xmas day she made ‘the vegan’, a vegan sausage. More than he normally is catered for.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So her story she said what’s with all the cooking, you just stay tuned.
Ah we don’t actually care, but what I want to know is who she is paying to film her today during the day when the kids are at school?
Has she not heard of a a tripod set up? It would save people having to film her, she’s so pathetic.
the dress and lips looks like bog on her
Do you think her niece from WA films when the kids or Lia are not filming her? (Or no balls ALove). She said that her niece spends a fortnight at SluttySues and then a fortnight with her (I'm going from my bad memory here)

YouAre

VIP Member
So I took one for the team and did a fake order before cancelling it.
$159.95 with the 30% off is $111.95 then I used the Lovelou 20% code which brought it down to $89.95 (before shipping).
Still a rip off.
---
They have that it’s 50% off on their website too. Who knows what this shit show is about!

View attachment 2575793
I did a pretend order. If her communidy members look at the ad they’d think $159.95 dress would be $79.95 (50% off the original price).

Attachments

• Wow

MeowbahCanGoRot

Chatty Member
My daughter decided to play a prank on me this morning and I had to “obey by it “ the full day. Here it is Ta Da 🤣😂. I had to put up with this farken home screen all day on my phone. I tried hard to not let anyone see it 🤣 good bye lou lou 🤣. My daughter has a good sense of humour she knew this would file me up lol 😂. Future miss tattler right here 😱😆
Rile me up I meant lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8