Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buttercup725

VIP Member
Okay, sorry to be the irritating Californian but did she call it a Christmas krinkle cake or kringle cake? I tried googling krinkle cake and only get kringles but I have eaten kringles and that's not what she is stuffing in her mouth. Help!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm buying this for EmmyLou for Christmas.
I’m low key keen on some Cheezel merch 🤭 .. an obsession I sadly share with ELL. They’re also my footy teams’ colours so I can wear them while I yell at the tv all Winter. A delicious little trip to Lowes for a frivolous spend that makes me happy Fezzas, don’t judge 😏

• Haha
Haha i thought the same so went to look. Sadly it's just the light shining at that exact moment.
---
Also, did she have a stranger film her down chapel street? Bc she needed to cross the road with the green man was barking at her but she wouldnt until she shut the fuck up. Then she had to film herself. Where does she find the gall to ask probably a 15 year old who works at astor to film her on the street. She is pure trash and her shoes are disgusting cheap shit.
Do you reckon it’s the light? I need to check my eyes.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Didn't she mention in a story recently that there was an ebook coming, it was a story where she was talking about things coming up, or am I now just dreaming this?

• Wow

hotpussy

VIP Member
I die of embarrassment every time I watch this.
It's so bad I'm snorting every time I see it.. has the timing been sped up? It deserves to go viral on tik tok it's that bad but then again i don't want the bloody toad to become that famous..

• Haha
Reactions: 10

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Stewdio 10 gone bust, Emmy fulla must, could she fit into a size 12? Just! , Sadly no one is giving her lust!!

IMG_1189.jpeg
IMG_1190.jpeg

• Haha

AMY$

VIP Member
Did she say she'd be at ZM for the *cough* fire sale ? Surprised there wasn't eleventy million videos of her and her communiddy members talking about the fat girl clothes they bought... While Emmy waddles around with her gunt and surgery scars flapping in the breeze...
It's next weekend the 25th....

Black.bird

VIP Member
Questions for our Aussie friends:
... Will Angela Bishop be okay, do you think - does she do anything else for 10?
... What is Studio 10's competition - the Kylie and Larry-hosted show?

• Haha