Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mslane

VIP Member
New thread suggestion. Gettin hoochie with a troll and the clam wall is so droll. Home beautiful is not for Emmylou as she hasn't got a clue

• Haha
Reactions: 10

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Is this decoration style a big thing in Melbourne? 🤣🤣 crucifix and clam installations on walls.. I an DEAD if this is a new trend Shayna Blaze, and the Block or those awful "changing Rooms" stylists have told us we need!
Maybe EL can collaborate with Shayna Blaze and be the styling gurus.. Shaynas taste is horrid and so is EL. They are a perfect fir for each other !!

• Haha

amiritefellas

To be honest, when she first showed the clam shells, I thought, nice plates for Christmas lunch…(not for me though) …well better than the plastic plates that they usually have their pile of sausages and podato salad on. She really is the gift that keeps on giving…😂
---

This a hilarious trip for ole Emmy…she thought she’d hit the big time hanging out with these people. There was so many awkward moments that they quite clearly didn’t know who the fuck she was and were trying to avoid her. She came across as a desperate fan girl 😂
Omg I thought they were plates for Christmas too! Especially given her recent Christmas cooking blitz.

• Haha

ijustcantstayquiet

Is there anymore ASIC updates on her financial administration? Facebook Marketplace has gone quiet, surely the neon lights are ready for a quick sale

• Haha

YouAre

VIP Member
How the F does she keep getting invited to events and do the people inviting her really think Amyloo’s followers are the demographic they’re desperately trying to reach??
As usual she has “no words”. How about grifter, freeloader or self absorbed??
She’ll be selling the freebie Bromley print on Facebook tomorrow or maybe she’ll put it up behind the tv. Go to some exhibitions and try supporting art that isn’t just a freebie invite opportunity 😡
---
She attends a live with an artist I like but cannot afford to buy, then gifted a print which will probably be hung behind the TV next to the other print = balance in the hovel. Great view from the new bewdiful lounge.
How in hells name does this farken biatch keep getting these invitations ?
Effin C.O.A.T. (Cunt Of A Thing )
Huge fur COAT 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Bubs Flaps

Okay, sorry to be the irritating Californian but did she call it a Christmas krinkle cake or kringle cake? I tried googling krinkle cake and only get kringles but I have eaten kringles and that's not what she is stuffing in her mouth. Help!
I just found this recipe for Crinkle Cake

• Heart

BareScam

Hi everyone, haven't been on in a while. So I have a few questions. Why isn't she driving atm? And is her company bankrupt?. I'm blocked from her Instagram page, but she hasn't blocked me on Facebook, but on Facebook you don't see everything

Reactions: 9