Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
2019 🥴🥴
When is this from? She looks the same now if this is an old clip?
---
When is this from? She looks the same now if this is an old clip?
---

Glad she's gone quiet today. Last night she looked rough as guts. Probably/hopefully bad news from the creditors debacle. Hopefully that keeps her quiet for a few days too. She's a gluttonous piece of shit with no regard for the rest of the world.
I really want to make a finsta just to ask her if she's doing any charity work for Christmas. I know there are a lot of charities that can use an influencers help. Share the dignity are doing great and reading testimonials from the women who have fleed their situations and are receiving their bag makes me realise how important this stuff is especially at this time of year when we are all with family's and opening presents and stuff.
Has she ever done anything selfless at Christmas time?
Glad she's gone quiet today. Last night she looked rough as guts. Probably/hopefully bad news from the creditors debacle. Hopefully that keeps her quiet for a few days too. She's a gluttonous piece of shit with no regard for the rest of the world.
I really want to make a finsta just to ask her if she's doing any charity work for Christmas. I know there are a lot of charities that can use aShare the dignity are doing great and reading testimonials from the women who have fleed their situations and are receiving their bag makes me realise how important this stuff is especially at this time of year when we are all with family's and opening presents and stuff.
Has she ever done anything selfless at Christmas time?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

peacefulsoul

Chatty Member
I must have missed something, a second couch. Is that new? Curtains. Are they new? Wtf! She has a friend coming so she put a curry on, but she’s eating it without said friend?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've tried to create a new thread with the brilliant title from @YellowFingerDustforDays as it's too long for the title and I don't want to butcher it.

If any fezzas can make this fit in the title:

Emmylou Loves #107 Jingle bells, my vag smells, Suelyn ran away, flapjack tits, worse dressed list, bankruptcy on it's way. Hey!
It’s wayyy over, so it might unfortunately need to be split in two. Like cut off after “ran away” and just putting the rest in the first post.
---
Someone could also pop the second half up as a thread title suggestion, then if it was successful they’d be next to each other and could be read together in the thread list

Reactions: 2

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Jesse H Christ she is like 12yo me ‘decorating’ my bedroom in our fibro cement army rental in downtown Inala with random Smash Hits posters of Culture Club, Duran Duran and Bananarama in the 80’s.

Who on earth would think these ‘Art installations’ add any value to ANY wall in ANY home/hovel/house/beach shack in the World. Anywhere. Ever.

🚨And if you like the ‘style’ then you’re dead to me.View attachment 2577599
Cutie woke up and said enough of this fuckery.
🚨not a real threat 😆
Inala in Brisbane?!

Reactions: 2