Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

exflighty

VIP Member
When is this from? She looks the same now if this is an old clip?
---

Glad she's gone quiet today. Last night she looked rough as guts. Probably/hopefully bad news from the creditors debacle. Hopefully that keeps her quiet for a few days too. She's a gluttonous piece of shit with no regard for the rest of the world.
I really want to make a finsta just to ask her if she's doing any charity work for Christmas. I know there are a lot of charities that can use an influencers help. Share the dignity are doing great and reading testimonials from the women who have fleed their situations and are receiving their bag makes me realise how important this stuff is especially at this time of year when we are all with family's and opening presents and stuff.
Has she ever done anything selfless at Christmas time?
omg, yes can you?? She’s such a filthy, selfish pig she wouldn’t even know the meaning of the word charity. Please please set one up and ask this question.

Reactions: 8

notgifted

VIP Member
Why didn’t she get an invite to the Sydney Woolworths event that Reids dads went to ?
Have you seen how much the cunt eats?
There was a cyber issue at the ports, they can’t get shipments moving, not enough food in to cater for her, maybe next year.

• Haha

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
Did she say she'd be at ZM for the *cough* fire sale ? Surprised there wasn't eleventy million videos of her and her communiddy members talking about the fat girl clothes they bought... While Emmy waddles around with her gunt and surgery scars flapping in the breeze...

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
So following Gem which looks like it’s sold in Priceline. What about her Colgate & Chemist Warehouse - hopefully they’ve ditched her.

• Wow

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Fckn fckn fckn fckn fckn.......Fckn fckn fckn fckn...

Saggy tits..... Fckn.....fckn.....sagggy... fckn

Fcknnnnnnnn saggggggggy tits!!!!!!

IMG_1233.jpeg
IMG_1234.jpeg
IMG_1235.jpeg
IMG_1238.jpeg
IMG_1239.jpeg
IMG_1236.jpeg

• Sick

BareScam

So that’s 25 x $45 each is a total of $1125.00 for the wifi icon shells, what a joke, they look ridiculous, why can’t this bitch just save up a deposit for an actual house of her own, her spending is out of control in every sense of the word. She lives her life in complete fantasy, keep popping the Duromine AmyLou, all without a single care in the world!
Remember she bought a house and it's being rented out.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
I just got a call from Mr Trunch… he’s at Ned’s ordering me a coffee and finished the phone call with this statement - “ that lady that models clothes in the street is at Ned’s and looks fucking ridiculous”.
Get ready team… looking forward to this one.
Have we had confirmation Mr Trunch witnessed the banana dress in the flesh?

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
So no Studio 10 today? Have they also left us? No last hoorah for our girl?

Anyone else think she’s dropping down the influencer ladder? Not invited to Garnier in Sydney (maybe she couldn’t afford flights) no Chemist Warehouses or Virgin today and not at 400 Gradi with the other foodies last night. Yep she’s on the decline me 🤔
Yep she was on. Not for long but there