Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YouAre

VIP Member
Well, what a bunch of delightful horror to wake up to. She is so giddy every time those kids are gone. She just can't help herself. Does it drive anyone else nuts that those ugly ceramic things aren't spaced evenly apart on the wall? I'm not usually anal about those things but two walls of those just slapped up there would be so distracting. And what happened to no food on the couch? I was praying for her to trip when she was showing off her steamed curtains. I wanted that curry slop to go flying all over the stupid couch. She would just giggle like the simp she is. But if those kids did it....

There is something just so wrong with her.
Who is filming? It can’t be a hot date unless they have a fetish for women who wear sloppy clothes & aprons while sitting on the couch eating a bowl of baby poo stew.
---
This slop gave me the shits just by looking at it bubbling away on the stove.. imagine eating it. Why is it so…. green 😷💩 eww
Hope the kids are at Aaron’s when Mumma deals with the aftermath of eating this

• Haha
Reactions: 7

haitchie

And she's just ruined Jones & Co for me. I have a few of their planters. Those shells just look dumb behind the tv. They need to be measured. She spends all this money and does a half arse job at it. She's hopeless. She's definitely not good at interior design. Don't be putting that on your ever expanding CV Amylou
And me, have a few bits of theirs, now I’m out. Damn this COAT !

Reactions: 7

Buttercup725

VIP Member
I know it as White Christmas and I’m from WA so speak her language 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I looked up white Christmas candy and saw the recipe. It says it's made with white chocolate and gum drops. I evidently don't look closely enough at her stupid posts. I should have been able to see it was chocolate.

Reactions: 6