EmmyLou Loves #79 Take me down to camel toe city where the hoes chase peen and we watch with pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @MostSegsualNarc for winning the title for Thread #79 with the most likes.

What does this week have in store for us?

Maybe no gunt on show because it's raining?
Maybe no Afro dance not he pier because it's raining?
Maybe no photoshoots in the middle of the road because....

We may get some more action with Brad at South Melbourne Market. Maybe cooking some OxTail slop now that it's getting cooler. No movies previews to stand at the media wall unless she is going to a preview of a Rusty Crowe movie that is a horror.

I sense more Zoe Loss try ons and cooking lessons.

Oh and maybe a night out with the kids because C is away on camp - but it will be food that Amy likes, not something the kids would choose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What does she have against hamburger buns? If she can't spring for even McDonald's, just buy some buns ffs.

Reactions: 31
What does she have against hamburger buns? If she can't spring for even McDonald's, just buy some buns ffs.
That's why I made the food issues comment. My guess is she likes to tell them bread is bad and thinks that wraps are just soooo healthy 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 21
"let's go Sagey, where's your umbrella huh?"

Oh my hat that just shows how she feels about her kids🤷‍♀️😬🙄 give your child your umbrella you wacko !

It also grinds my gears when she calls him Sagey. His name is Sage. He's not a baby. Urgh !

Reactions: 29
Go out, spend the $2.50 on a pack of 6 burger buns and make ya kids a bleeping proper burger. What an absolute POS. Your kids have just come back from their dads, cook them something special, start making some fun memories/traditions with them… taking them to the Jam Factory to watch a preview screening ain’t it sis.

Reactions: 26
That's why I made the food issues comment. My guess is she likes to tell them bread is bad and thinks that wraps are just soooo healthy 🤦‍♀️
Stop filming your children you bleeping asshole.

Yeah totally agree. Denying them the foods they want will only create issues later on when they’re able to make their own food decisions and they will gorge themselves on all the stuff they were denied as kids.
Trust me- this is exactly what will happen. I was denied things as a kid and now as an adult, I have a very difficult relationship with food and my weight and the absolute inability to stop at a few rows of chocolate, I have to eat the whole thing. What she is doing to them is really, really bleeping bad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Anyone else remember Kylie Mole?

"It was like sah good"
That's who she sounds like when she is giving her plants a bath.

At least some living creature is getting one in that house.

Dumb idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"let's go Sagey, where's your umbrella huh?"

Oh my hat that just shows how she feels about her kids🤷‍♀️😬🙄 give your child your umbrella you wacko !

It also grinds my gears when she calls him Sagey. His name is Sage. He's not a baby. Urgh !
Yeh sagey is not a super cute vibe for a high schooler

Reactions: 18
...how do you not know what your child's toy of the moments name is ?! 😬

Oh wait, I know how... 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Who in their right mind gets their kid to fucken record them walking while trying to be sexy.
And for the record we know you don’t look like that from behind
0E53E43A-F108-4400-BA90-B74D4FF09A40.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Stop filming your children you bleeping asshole.

Yeah totally agree. Denying them the foods they want will only create issues later on when they’re able to make their own food decisions and they will gorge themselves on all the stuff they were denied as kids.
Trust me- this is exactly what will happen. I was denied things as a kid and now as an adult, I have a very difficult relationship with food and my weight and the absolute inability to stop at a few rows of chocolate, I have to eat the whole thing. What she is doing to them is really, really bleeping bad.
Same same. Soon as I left home, I bought all the junk food. 20 something odd years later and I'm still struggling with binge eating.

I don't understand why she deprives those kids and then turns around and gorges constantly all day every day. I don't know if she thinks she's helping the kids, but what she's doing is worse.

Reactions: 23
Who in their right mind gets their kid to fucken record them walking while trying to be sexy.
And for the record we know you don’t look like that from behind
View attachment 2058774
duck me!!
There's a whole lot of stretching going on in this pic.

Since when where legs long and slender like that!!

Dream on idiot, you'll never look like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Same same. Soon as I left home, I bought all the junk food. 20 something odd years later and I'm still struggling with binge eating.

I don't understand why she deprives those kids and then turns around and gorges constantly all day every day. I don't know if she thinks she's helping the kids, but what she's doing is worse.
She can barely help her own disorderly eating. Party bag of cheezels sitting at the wheel
Of the car Saturday night then sugar free ice cream cone Sunday???!! She is still
In the belief that her snacking is okay because it’s sugar free. Yet uses sugary jars of sauces for marinades.

Reactions: 15
She can barely help her own disorderly eating. Party bag of cheezels sitting at the wheel
Of the car Saturday night then sugar free ice cream cone Sunday???!! She is still
In the belief that her snacking is okay because it’s sugar free. Yet uses sugary jars of sauces for marinades.
She doesn't seem to understand that excess carbs (simply put here) convert into sugars. And lots of foods that she shinks are low sugar actually aren't.

Reactions: 14
When is the last time she hung out with Anthony? I feel like he hasn’t made an appearance in ages, they used to be over once or twice a week

Reactions: 21
Amy is so Special, So very Special, Shes a freak, Shes a weirdo.....
try Creep by Radiohead for a Vibey Vibe you stupid fck!!!!

8E486B3B-F165-41EC-A54B-1BBC6085BCFC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.