Emmylou Loves #30 In the foreskin skivvy she resembles a chode, one more cheezel and her guts will explode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @liar liar flaps on fire for the winning title! I had to change it ever so slightly to make it fit (hope you don't mind).

As your prize, you get to choose a maximum of three items from the left-hand side of the warehouse:

1656900598980.png

And just like that, we're on thread #30! Which is a marvel, because our girl is sulking and has not giving us any content of late.

Previous thread:

Who wants to do a recap?

Just a couple of highlights to get us going:
  • @screenfreelookatme welcomed a Tattle baby! 👶 Give her a couple of years and we'll get her signed up to post!
  • We laughed - oh, we most certainly did - at the atrocities Emmylou was flogging to her community ... daggy old dresses that she clearly paid far too much for and is totes expecting others to do the same! Unfortunately the warehouse is still full of unsold stuff.
  • A lovely lady passed away from cancer and unfortunately Emmylou made her passing all about her.
  • Leah is off to Greece! We're wondering if Emmylou stowed away in her luggage and that's why she's so quiet.
  • We don't think the Bali "experience" is proving very popular ... she's gone all quiet on that. We discovered other influencer "experiences" to Bali being plugged, and they sound much better!
  • On Monday afternoon we got our wish - Outspoken the Podcast are going to do a segment on our girl and are asking for tips!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Amazing work team. Hopefully sure Media is along shortly as their work is also amazing.
I’ve sat quiet on the sidelines, because this team of entertaining people are doing a fab job.

As a local I haven’t spotted her around the local haunts either. Gone to ground.

Welcome to our new tattlers that find us due to outspoken. Strap in, it’s a wild ride 🍿

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m feeling really conflicted! I do actually find the post on the Outspoken page annoying. They know enough about EL to know she is “divisive” so they should already follow her and they are more than aware tattle exists. As someone already posted, it will become a total pile on hate fest and even though I can’t stand the shilling grifter -I come here, on an anonymous snark site to discuss it. Somewhere she can choose to avoid.I feel the Outspoken girls will dirty delete in about an hour and say “it was becoming bullying and toxic” by which time all her loyal followers will have inundated her with screen shots. On the flip side -I’m glad her awfulness is getting some exposure. And welcome to all the new Tattle life members!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Amazing work team. Hopefully sure Media is along shortly as their work is also amazing.
I’ve sat quiet on the sidelines, because this team of entertaining people are doing a fab job.

As a local I haven’t spotted her around the local haunts either. Gone to ground.

Welcome to our new tattlers that find us due to outspoken. Strap in, it’s a wild ride 🍿
Swing by her joint? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Insiders, please please update us with juicy comments in the outspoken group! Us outsiders need the gossip 🙏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m feeling really conflicted! I do actually find the post on the Outspoken page annoying. They know enough about EL to know she is “divisive” so they should already follow her and they are more than aware tattle exists. As someone already posted, it will become a total pile on hate fest and even though I can’t stand the shilling grifter -I come here, on an anonymous snark site to discuss it. Somewhere she can choose to avoid.I feel the Outspoken girls will dirty delete in about an hour and say “it was becoming bullying and toxic” by which time all her loyal followers will have inundated her with screen shots. On the flip side -I’m glad her awfulness is getting some exposure. And welcome to all the new Tattle life members!
You have articulated my feelings on this so well. It feels a tad off

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree. The Outspoken ladies aren’t going to get anything new on that thread that they wouldn’t already know/know how to find. It just brings out the ‘passionate’ ones and makes Tattle seem like a crazy pile on, which it’s not. If it was more subtle, Tattle would hold more credibility to the newbies.

Reactions: 19
This thread is going to go gang busters now with her on outspoken podcast more laughs to come from her dimwit followers. I think she might pop up pretty soon after this revelation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Going back to the last thread and Lachlan Murdock. My cousin was a security person for the Packer family and he walked in on Lachlan and another guy giving a BJ in a toilet. Pretty sure Lachlan is Bi.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Will report back in about an hour. Almost walk time which takes in the local streets including hers

Commenting is already off on their post!
Of course it is. Honestly I cannot stand those girls I initially liked them but their podcast is so boring.

Reactions: 17
Will report back in about an hour. Almost walk time which takes in the local streets including hers

Commenting is already off on their post!
They just go at each other on outspoken. On here we are all on the same page and all agree how problematic she is.

Reactions: 11
Hmmmmm....Theres a Particular poster on that FB post that is giving me deja vu 🤔😂

Oh I think they got enough content on there to dig deeper.
A couple of numbskulls going into bat for her but the majority said the same stuff.

How long before we see a sobbing post about how broken she is.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Going back to the last thread and Lachlan Murdock. My cousin was a security person for the Packer family and he walked in on Lachlan and another guy giving a BJ in a toilet. Pretty sure Lachlan is Bi.
I’ve heard this too. Good luck to him - best of both worlds as long as he is safe and his wife is aware and comfortable with the arrangement.

The show Sucession is loosely based on the Murdoch family empire and I LOVE it 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also, have those people heard of google on that post?!
"How do I find Tattle?"

A bit like Cachia asking for travel/cake/builders/stylists/makeup artists/present suggestions for her kids - she's never heard of it either 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve heard this too. Good luck to him - best of both worlds as long as he is safe and his wife is aware and comfortable with the arrangement.

The show Sucession is loosely based on the Murdoch family empire and I LOVE it 👏🏼
Ohh I need a new series!

Reactions: 7
Outspoken knew what they were doing with that Facebook post. Then turned comments off when they got what they were asking for 😑
If I wanted a puff piece I’d go to the bakery.
They’ve become spineless since backing down from Cachia’s barking earlier in the year 🙄

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.