Emmylou Loves #35 Her follower count has kicked the bucket, nobody wants to see crop tops at Dumbarse & ****et

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am speechless. What on earth is happening with that dress/garbage bag/kink outfit? Will go to my grave wondering what on earth this woman is up to

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why oh why does she think she needs to dress up like that to cook pasta! Well and truly lost the plot. Is the plan to chuck the pasta in that garbage bag dress when it’s done? Full make-up, chunky necklace and a garbage bag dress. Sorry I’m being repetitive but seriously what the?!

Reactions: 16
She is going to woollies in that? Any normal person would go to woollies in jeans first then come home and put the dress on.
A narcissist who wants to walk around Melbourne attracting attention.
In her book all attention, good or bad, is good

Reactions: 26
Why oh why does she think she needs to dress up like that to cook pasta! Well and truly lost the plot. Is the plan to chuck the pasta in that garbage bag dress when it’s done? Full make-up, chunky necklace and a garbage bag dress. Sorry I’m being repetitive but seriously what the?!
It’s supposed to be a simple dish, done in a crazy way 😂😂 such a marketing expert. She’s giving the people what they friggen want!!

Hope she puts a handful of monsarella in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a way to kick off the week!

There is one thing talking about body confidence and being positive but then there's another when you make yourself look bleeping ridiculous wearing clothes that don't suit your shape and colours. Black looks so harsh on her.

Reactions: 14
Christ on a bike this is too much for my Monday morning, why just why???? That dress o_Oo_O why would you want to be so uncomfortable above all else....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG I’m at work and missed the live and just saw a new thread! Tonight will be busy after I put the baby down. @SnarkyTart ~ you know how to kick my day off the right way!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Presenters do not even dress up like this for popular televised cooking shows. This is just embarrassing.

Reactions: 19
TL;DR #34

Lots of curry was eaten and a lively discussion about wine glasses erupted among the tattlers after MoulinLou drank red wine with SL out of short glasses, not a wine glass.

Bali was officially postponed after Border Security Lou decided it was best while they were dishing out vaccinations to the victims of hand foot and mouth or foot and mouth or whatever it is.

Leah came back and instantly LazyLou was back at work in full swing, story smashing us and eye bleeping the camera in her Reels.

We were treated to a couple of recipe Reels where she tried to be Nigella and just like NigHELLA No!

GriftyLou went on a shopping spree at a viewing for next seasons collection from a heap of brands and she discovered that CLARKS ALSO DO MENS SHOES! Not just kids school shoes! She said it multiple times with shock! She treated the viewing like her own personal supermarket sweeps and everything she touched was met with an "I'm getting that".

GriftyLou can't do her job properly so was told to go back a second time to actually show the products and brands and also because she needed another shopping hit!

She also bragged about cooking her STAFF lunch and referred to herself as the boss multiple times.

She fingered some wraps with her dirty dishwater hands, then sucked her fingers and went back for some more wrap action.

She made an easy pasta dish that proved 100% she can't cook as it was just fresh cream A WHOLE CARTON, mustard and 1 cup of paaarrrmesssan cheese .... measured in her 1 cup = 5 cups measuring jug and added cheese at the end for good measure.

She was back in full force with sponsored posts, including the ugly sunnies.

Crop tops were a daily feature for TriggeredLou and she called out poor Sally who asked if her tummy gets cold! She then bombed us with photos of her at different sizes, false weights and still continued to tell us she is 83kg when we all know that is a lie!

Dirty hair, dirty face, dandruff and fur all over her were a daily feature.

Finally we were given an opportunity for an AMA where she gave out advice on being an amazing parent, claimed she was a fulltime single parent and AL only has the kids every other weekend and 1 week day. She also lapped up the praise on how amazing and wholesome she was!

At the very end the trash got dressed up and took herself to woolies to buy ingredients for pasta to film a Reel!

It was an eventful thread with a couple of lives and loads of lies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.