Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched Emmerdale all week, it’s absolutely rubbish at the minute

Reactions: 3
I haven't watched tonight's so not sure if I've missed something
I usually can't stand meena very annoying and manipulative however I could see her point about David and Leyla. Fair enough they are still friends but it is still strange the way they go on and why didn't he just tell meena in the first place. Fair enough she was over the top spoiling the proposal but it is strange talking to your ex while in the shower

Omg, can someone please just kill off Meena. I think we've found the worst character Emmerdale ever scripted. Well done Emmerdale! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Meena is trying to be a seductive b-tch

instead she comes across as a bad actor

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Knowing Emmerdale it’ll end up being someone preposterous like Charity Dingle
Yes they can’t seem to bring anyone into it without them being linked. Ethan knew Victoria’s boyfriend. Charles had lived with Rishi’s wife before (sorry I’m having a memory block on names today!)

Maybe it’s a way of bringing Betty back and she’s his mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes they can’t seem to bring anyone into it without them being linked. Ethan knew Victoria’s boyfriend. Charles had lived with Rishi’s wife before (sorry I’m having a memory block on names today!)

Maybe it’s a way of bringing Betty back and she’s his mum!
Maybe it will turn out to be Nate’s mum. As you say everything related to the Vicar and his son so far has to be connected with somebody who already has a connection to the village.

I know it’s a small world but I doubt a small village like this would have so many coincidences for them.

Omg, can someone please just kill off Meena. I think we've found the worst character Emmerdale ever scripted. Well done Emmerdale! 🙄
It's impressive that Meena is even worse than Manpreet's daughter. Quite the feat! She is an awful character!

The whole brooch storyline is just daft, it's like a tacky piece of costume jewellery yet Brenda is acting like it's the crown jewels :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
It's impressive that Meena is even worse than Manpreet's daughter. Quite the feat! She is an awful character!

The whole brooch storyline is just daft, it's like a tacky piece of costume jewellery yet Brenda is acting like it's the crown jewels :ROFLMAO:
I’d forgotten about Manpreets daughter! She was awful. Didn’t the actress get sacked for racist/homophobic old tweets?

Reactions: 7
Dawn touched the stopper of that crystal decanter in last night's Ep.
So her fingerprints are on it.

She's going to get the blame for drugging Kim isn't she?

Either Gaby or Will are the culprits if you ask me.
I thought that 👍

Reactions: 1
Lisa Riley only posts photos of her face on Instagram lol. How can you tell?!

I noticed that too.

Tbh I can be a catfish myself when made up and photoed at the right angle.
My opinion is lisa is fantastic at angles and photos, but it doesn't suit production of a soap to amend their camera angles for one character, so we see a more realistic shape on screen

Reactions: 1
Lisa - I looked on Google images and lots of photos there at different times and the ones with Paul just before he died are so different to how she looked after her weight loss. Her face is so much fatter now so looks like she has also got the lockdown weight gain like lots of us.

Reactions: 2
Lisa - I looked on Google images and lots of photos there at different times and the ones with Paul just before he died are so different to how she looked after her weight loss. Her face is so much fatter now so looks like she has also got the lockdown weight gain like lots of us.
Its really bugging me now. I can understand how they can use padding to make Mandy bigger than Lisa,, but how do they make her face fat, complete with double chins, whereas on Lisa Riley's Instagram account, her face is slim with no double chin?. Would the real Lisa Riley please stand up!

• Haha
Its really bugging me now. I can understand how they can use padding to make Mandy bigger than Lisa,, but how do they make her face fat, complete with double chins, whereas on Lisa Riley's Instagram account, her face is slim with no double chin?. Would the real Lisa Riley please stand up!
Honestly? I think she has put the weight back on. Its obvious on the show...there's no way that is a prosthetic around her face. But she doesn't want to admit it. She must use one of those slimming apps for her face on Instagram.
I'm not trying to shame her...the majority of us have put weight on recently I'm sure!...but why not just be honest about it?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.