Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly? I think she has put the weight back on. Its obvious on the show...there's no way that is a prosthetic around her face. But she doesn't want to admit it. She must use one of those slimming apps for her face on Instagram.
I'm not trying to shame her...the majority of us have put weight on recently I'm sure!...but why not just be honest about it?
I was going to say Instagrammers can make their photos look like whatever they want and like you I would not fat shame her, been there and done that as well this lockdown and I am sure she knows we can see it on the show. They have been doing their own make-up and she would not want to do all that messing around every show making her face look fatter so looks like she has gained.
When she was on LW with the actor who plays Vinnie she was sat at a desk so you could only really see her face, not the rest of her body and I never heard a mention of a fat suit.

Reactions: 1
When the show‘s so dull the threads become a Lisa Riley appearance conspiracy theory 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When the show‘s so dull the threads become a Lisa Riley appearance conspiracy theory 🤣
🤣 I've honestly never found a soap so boring. There is usually at least one storyline I like but they are all rubbish , not one I give a tit about.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's impressive that Meena is even worse than Manpreet's daughter. Quite the feat! She is an awful character!

The whole brooch storyline is just daft, it's like a tacky piece of costume jewellery yet Brenda is acting like it's the crown jewels :ROFLMAO:
I hate Brenda

Reckon Tracey is going to beat nate up??

Reactions: 1
I can't stand Tracey always getting on her high horse! I get charity is a pain but the way she went on even before charity kissed mac she did my head in. Tracey needs to remember how she treat Sam and Andy when she first came into it.

Reactions: 2
Yep McKinsey cannot act. His character lets the whole crew down. A baddie has to be convincing.

whats dawn dad’s name?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.