Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you talking about the ‘pillowface’ app that she used as a joke that puts a filter on your face to make your cheeks look puffy and your lips look inflated?
No...I mean she looks slimmer in any pics/stories she puts on. I'm not fat shaming by any means, but she looks so much bigger as Mandy.

Reactions: 3
No...I mean she looks slimmer in any pics/stories she puts on. I'm not fat shaming by any means, but she looks so much bigger as Mandy.
I think that Lisa knows how to dress to suit her size whereas Mandy always wears really tight fitting clothes which make her look bigger. Also the heavy makeup that Mandy has doesn’t help either. Lisa always looks much prettier in her natural makeup

Oh yes just looked at know what you mean. When I tried to search for her I didn't even think the profile pic was her at first.
But yeah it's probably right that she styles herself well

Reactions: 2
I think that Lisa knows how to dress to suit her size whereas Mandy always wears really tight fitting clothes which make her look bigger. Also the heavy makeup that Mandy has doesn’t help either. Lisa always looks much prettier in her natural makeup
Mandy's make-up look is atrocious! Lisa has a really pretty face, it's a shame they hide behind all that greasy looking slap. It was even more ridiculous when she worked in the salon, the leopard print pinny look did her no favours.

Dawn touched the stopper of that crystal decanter in last night's Ep.
So her fingerprints are on it.

She's going to get the blame for drugging Kim isn't she?

Either Gaby or Will are the culprits if you ask me.

I have thought that too. She looks far bigger as Mandy, even her face is rounder and fleshier. Is she wearing padding? I'm curious, not fat shaming. I can't be the only person who thinks that 'Mandy' looks two sizes bigger than Lisa?

I have thought that too. She looks far bigger as Mandy, even her face is rounder and fleshier. Is she wearing padding? I'm curious, not fat shaming. I can't be the only person who thinks that 'Mandy' looks two sizes bigger than Lisa?
I went to Lisa's Instagram page to see what was going on. She looks much bigger as Mandy alright. Not sure what they are doing to her in wardrobe.

I questioned the lisa/mandy situation but my sister told me when she was on loose woman she said she wore a fat suit

• Wow
I think Lisa's in denial and is posting old pics on the 'Gram. I think she has put on most of the weight she lost and is pretending. Sorry, that's just my opinion.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.