Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s Botox poisoning 🥴

I cannot stand Moiras brother. Terrible terrible actor, who belongs in a Panto!
Agreed.
I don't think the lad playing Noah is very good, either.
Or the ones playing Matty and Jamie.

Reactions: 4
Gabby is a little rat isn’t she, horrible person

I don’t think it her poisoning Kim tho but think she’ll get blame now she admint to other things.

The whole liv and vinny story is boreing me too

Reactions: 7
Do you think Kim is being nice to Dawn to get at gabby? Or a more vindictive plan than that?

Shocking acting from the two kids threatening Lydia. As if she’d just stand there and take it anyway, she could have pounded the two of them into the ground.
Also how do school kids from another town just turn up at a remote country village? They’re too young to drive or ride motorbikes. School bus perhaps with no one noticing? How are they planning to go home? Walk the ten miles back to the local town?
As you can see I’m overthinking this, but it plays on my mind on how unrealistic this absolute crap is.

Shocking acting from the two kids threatening Lydia. As if she’d just stand there and take it anyway, she could have pounded the two of them into the ground.
Also how do school kids from another town just turn up at a remote country village? They’re too young to drive or ride motorbikes. School bus perhaps with no one noticing? How are they planning to go home? Walk the ten miles back to the local town?
As you can see I’m overthinking this, but it plays on my mind on how unrealistic this absolute crap is.
Can someone clue me in on why Lydia is getting all the trolling, please? I've completely missed the reasoning behind it.

Can someone clue me in on why Lydia is getting all the trolling, please? I've completely missed the reasoning behind it.
She has been accused of fraud against vulnerable people but looks like someone has done it in her name but she can't find out who. Plus they are bringing all the baby stuff back up again

Reactions: 1
She has been accused of fraud against vulnerable people but looks like someone has done it in her name but she can't find out who. Plus they are bringing all the baby stuff back up again
Thank you. I zone out with Lydia so was so confused!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought the lad playing Noah was a bad actor, but the one playing Samson and these two who threatened Lydia make him look good.
That bit tonight where Samson took the crowbar out of his bag was bloody awful!

Why can't Emmerdale cast people who can act?

• Haha
I thought the lad playing Noah was a bad actor, but the one playing Samson and these two who threatened Lydia make him look good.
That bit tonight where Samson took the crowbar out of his bag was bloody awful!

Why can't Emmerdale cast people who can act?
Samson was awful. The way they ran off and the way he was holding the crowbar, it looked more like they were in a relay race and he was holding a baton. The way he delivered his lines was so stilted. He wasn’t in the least bit threatening: they both could have easily taken him

• Haha
And this Kim thing ....

Poison aside,
In the moments when her head is clear - why hasn't she stopped to think that the copious amounts of Brandy she's drinking might be an issue?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And this Kim thing ....

Poison aside,
In the moments when her head is clear - why hasn't she stopped to think that the copious amounts of Brandy she's drinking might be an issue?
Her wobbly bobble head schtick does have me giggling though, bonus points for the face scrunch at the end of the wobbling!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tbh I zoned out on last nights episode 😴 it was on but I didn't take half of it in. Why was Sam so mad at samson at the end? I saw he ran after those boys at school and hear he was suspended but I didn't really listen to the argument

Tbh I zoned out on last nights episode 😴 it was on but I didn't take half of it in. Why was Sam so mad at samson at the end? I saw he ran after those boys at school and hear he was suspended but I didn't really listen to the argument
I think it was because he'd seen the boys at the house when they were threatening Lydia and did nothing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.