Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dailychat

VIP Member
Omg, can someone please just kill off Meena. I think we've found the worst character Emmerdale ever scripted. Well done Emmerdale! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Emmadale

VIP Member
Why has Jacob dressed for the funeral like he’s going to be an extra in the Wham Club Tropicana video?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

rivermonster

VIP Member
According to the Metro Bernices wig has been axed. :ROFLMAO: It was said to have been more controversial than some of the plot lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Dogtanian

VIP Member
Wendy's shyness about sex lasted long didn't it?
I don't even want to think about the atrocious Top Gun cosplay scenes afterwards.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

anon20

VIP Member
I’m 25 and have a slight crush on him, I’m not even bothered😂😂 it’s the eyes 🤤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Chita

VIP Member
And this Kim thing ....

Poison aside,
In the moments when her head is clear - why hasn't she stopped to think that the copious amounts of Brandy she's drinking might be an issue?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Can't stand him either. His voice makes my teeth itch 😬
They are both have whiny/droning voices
God help that baby when it starts talking
Even Liv is irritating me I just keep thinking “ just drink the vodka then you bloody attention seeker”
Clearly I’m not cut out to be a counsellor of any sort on soaps 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11

gossboss14

VIP Member
I was watching it with my mum and as soon as they made it seem like Kim was dead I said “there is no way Kim Tate died quietly on the kitchen floor” 🤣

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I hate Tracey she’s getting on my tits
And I know lots of new mums feel like she does but I still dislike her to the point we’ve started pausing the programme and just fast forwarding past her

😘

I hate Tracey she’s getting on my tits
And I know lots of new mums feel like she does but I still dislike her to the point we’ve started pausing the programme and just fast forwarding past her

😘
She has always got on my tits as she's such an unlikeable character. You would think some one would have picked up that she had PND before now.