Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if there already is an Emmerdale thread!? I know there's one for the soaps altogether but really fancied a gab about Emmerdale!

I let myself go and just caught up on about 8 episodes.

I can't STAND Meena. I hope she isn't going to ruin Liam & Leyla because I quite like them together
What is Gabbys deal?
The Chas & Al thing was so random. I'd want better than Paddy as well, tbh
Jamie Tate needs to duck off

Reactions: 4
Reece Dinsdale & Lisa Riley are the best of the calibre at the moment. Chas is such a tired character and Paddy irritates the hell out of me.

Reactions: 3
I love Moira!
I’ve never liked the character since she first joined and was working at the pub being passive-aggresive towards Marlon. If she were chocolate, she’d eat herself.

I wish they’d stop writing Paddy as quite so wet and self-pitying and I still can’t take to his father, Bear. The Chas and Al thing lacks credibility, IMO.

Reactions: 3
Meena needs to go. All the other characters may not be likeable but can act.

meena comes across very very badly.

Reactions: 7
I know it’s just a tv show but I hope they end the Jamie Tate storyline too and that it works out for Belle, I’m so bored of seeing that posh mummy’s boy think he’s got away with everything 🤣

Reactions: 6
Jamie and his wife are also terrible actors. They need to pick better new actors.

Jamie and his wife are also terrible actors. They need to pick better new actors.
Andrea always sounds like she has a cold. Jamie is awful, he used to be alright but now he's attempting to come across as a villain like Kim, its just not working out 😂
Cant stand Will & Dawn. The Malone storyline was crap now this storyline their doing now is boring as well!

Used to be really good a few years ago now its gone rubbish!

Reactions: 10
I'm more enjoying rewatching classic Emmerdale at the mo than current day, imo, all the soaps are churning out too many episodes a week so some of the storylines are getting ridiculous, in lockdown we only had a couple a week, must admit I preferred that.

I'm more enjoying rewatching classic Emmerdale at the mo than current day, imo, all the soaps are churning out too many episodes a week so some of the storylines are getting ridiculous, in lockdown we only had a couple a week, must admit I preferred that.
Yes, I liked the reduced number of episodes and hoped they would stick with that.

Reactions: 5
Andrea always sounds like she has a cold. Jamie is awful, he used to be alright but now he's attempting to come across as a villain like Kim, its just not working out 😂
Cant stand Will & Dawn. The Malone storyline was crap now this storyline their doing now is boring as well!

Used to be really good a few years ago now its gone rubbish!
God that Dawn storyline where she slept with ellis was stupid.

Used to really enjoy it but lately it's gone very downhill. I actually wondered had lockdown had an effect on how the story writers work together as lots of the storylines are so poor at the minute. JamieTate as MrNasty is hopeless!

Used to really enjoy it but lately it's gone very downhill. I actually wondered had lockdown had an effect on how the story writers work together as lots of the storylines are so poor at the minute. JamieTate as MrNasty is hopeless!
The lockdown episodes were so bizarre as well. I get they were trying to make it realistic and relatable but they were a bit weird and depressing

Reactions: 1
I adore the classic episodes and to be honest they show what a mess the modern episodes are.

Reactions: 5
Jamie is so smug! Who do you think his secret witness is?
Also really frustrating how they charged Belle on Friday - she had no lawyer present and because of her mental health issues she would have had to be seen by a medical professional to see if she was fit for questioning as well as having a form of support whilst she was being questioned. When they make such glaring mistakes like this is makes me think the storyline is just cobbled together.

Meena needs to go. All the other characters may not be likeable but can act.

meena comes across very very badly.
I found it hilarious how Rishi was basically having a go at Manpreet for her not liking Meena. I mean the girl slept with his sister’s husband! And then he was all ‘well she made a viral video you should forgive her’. Like wtf?!

Reactions: 6
I found it hilarious how Rishi was basically having a go at Manpreet for her not liking Meena. I mean the girl slept with his sister’s husband! And then he was all ‘well she made a viral video you should forgive her’. Like wtf?!
Yeah I also found it mad the way everyone keeps telling her to forgive Meena!? She literally slept with her husband. If my sister slept with my husband I wouldn't be very forgiving! I think she's gonna end up with David, he's not had a partner for a while

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.