Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do soap villains never get to face proper justice for their sins by facing a court of law and getting sent to prison but instead get killed off e.g. Phelan & Geoff in Corrie and now Paul? I always feel a bit cheated and it’s too much of a cop out. I think it’s because we would have to wait a few months for their case to come up in court and the actor would probably not come back to film the court scenes so they would have to do an off camera court case and just have one of the characters say ‘they got 10 years’.

I wish we’d at least got to see a confrontation between Mandy & Paul which is one off the reasons I feel cheated
Yes! I wanted to see what Mandy would have done to him when she found out!
Disappointed...

Reactions: 7
They'll do a 'let's not tell her to spare her the pain' then Mandy will find out later on and it'll drag

Reactions: 5
Does anyone think someone else will die? Killing the big bad Paul on Thursday makes me think there's bigger to come tonight to end the week on.

Reactions: 3
Maybe Nicola will try to kill Amy for taking her eyes off Carl so Juliette could take him.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Vinnie is such a wet blanket....why doesn't he just tell her his father was horrible & he beat the tit out of him!

Reactions: 4
Vinnie is such a wet blanket....why doesn't he just tell her his father was horrible & he beat the tit out of him!
Because Paul has broken Vinnie's spirit.
He's crushed and thinks everything is his fault because of the mind games Paul has played with him.
Hopefully he'll find his inner strength again and be able to overcome it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just as well that Paul did break Vinnie's spirit. He's not in for much of a fun time if he gets coupled up with Liv. I've seen more exciting houseplants.

Reactions: 1
Mandy isn’t his real mum??
I’ve not been keeping up with it. The last episode I watched was when Paul died.
I've just said the same thing 😂 that one passed me by, she raised him from a young age when Paul did a runner. Husband even knew and he doesn't pay attention when the soaps are on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wendy's shyness about sex lasted long didn't it?
I don't even want to think about the atrocious Top Gun cosplay scenes afterwards.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
After last Thursday's excellence, it's soon dropped down into crapness again, hasn't it.

Reactions: 3
Wendy's shyness about sex lasted long didn't it?
I don't even want to think about the atrocious Top Gun cosplay scenes afterwards.
I thought that
One speech from Bob and the lippy was on, a new dress and she was raring to go 😳 and then wanted seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.