Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually shaking my heart is racing that much

That Doc just said she might have internal injuries!!

That's because Paul kicked her!
She's only little!

If Paul doesn't die from his injuries. Mandy will kill him when she finds out the truth.

Reactions: 3
If he comes back to life then I’m packing my bags and I’m leaving!!!

But seriously though, that was a great episode! My jaw was on the floor!

Reactions: 7
Was anyone else shouting "die Paul die" at their telly just now?

Or was it just me?

At last some good tv
Yes.
After rather too long a period of being crap, Emmerdale was excellent tonight!

Poor Mandy - her heart is going to be pulled in several directions when she learns the truth.

Reactions: 7
Glad Paul died so that I don’t have to look at him any more, but also a little disappointed that he never had to face Mandy and the Dingle clan. Really hope no one else dies tbh but they’ve definitely left it open 😩

Reactions: 6
Was anyone else shouting "die Paul die" at their telly just now?

Or was it just me?
I was!!! Although I was more 'Die you bastard' and gleefully laughed at his legs being broken after kicking poor Liv.

That was a really good stunt.

Reactions: 4
I've just finished catching up, very intense episode!!

I'm quite disappointed Paul died without facing the music of what he's done, it feels like he's got away with it all. Also disappointed in Mandy's acting - I would've cried at scenes like that usually, but I couldn't take her seriously.

I actually thought Jimmy was going to die to enhance the Carl/Juliette custody battle - so glad he didn't!!

Do you think liv/aaron/vinnie will reveal the truth to Mandy, or do you reckon it'll come out later (it always does) as they won't want to interfere while she's grieving and there would be "no point telling her now he's gone"?

Reactions: 3
I've just finished catching up, very intense episode!!

I'm quite disappointed Paul died without facing the music of what he's done, it feels like he's got away with it all. Also disappointed in Mandy's acting - I would've cried at scenes like that usually, but I couldn't take her seriously.

I actually thought Jimmy was going to die to enhance the Carl/Juliette custody battle - so glad he didn't!!

Do you think liv/aaron/vinnie will reveal the truth to Mandy, or do you reckon it'll come out later (it always does) as they won't want to interfere while she's grieving and there would be "no point telling her now he's gone"?
I love Mandys acting and think she is going to be brilliant in the up coming episodes. She is the typical Dingle woman - brash outside but soft inside.
There is time for Jimmy to die. :(

Jimmy won't die. He's been doing the same facial expressions and pained vocal since I was in primary school and he isn't getting any other acting work. Don't kill me.

Bit annoyed that Mandy didn't get to kill Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do soap villains never get to face proper justice for their sins by facing a court of law and getting sent to prison but instead get killed off e.g. Phelan & Geoff in Corrie and now Paul? I always feel a bit cheated and it’s too much of a cop out. I think it’s because we would have to wait a few months for their case to come up in court and the actor would probably not come back to film the court scenes so they would have to do an off camera court case and just have one of the characters say ‘they got 10 years’.

I wish we’d at least got to see a confrontation between Mandy & Paul which is one off the reasons I feel cheated

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.