Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Liv will die from the trailer. I'll never forgive the producers if it happens though. If it's Vinny then god help Paul when Mandy find out.

But getting Jimmy out of the way would make for an interesting Nicola vs Juliette custody battle. It's a shame they killed the rest of the Kings off years ago.

Reactions: 6
I think Liv will die from the trailer. I'll never forgive the producers if it happens though. If it's Vinny then god help Paul when Mandy find out.

But getting Jimmy out of the way would make for an interesting Nicola vs Juliette custody battle. It's a shame they killed the rest of the Kings off years ago.
Liv is lovely
And Vinny
Jimmy 🤷‍♀️
It’s just so dire and yet when Ashley had dementia and they did that episode where he didn’t recognise anyone that had more impact on me than any dementia awareness ADs, like Corrie when it’s good it’s good the problem with them all is they flog the arse out of stories

Reactions: 3
Liv is lovely
And Vinny
Jimmy 🤷‍♀️
It’s just so dire and yet when Ashley had dementia and they did that episode where he didn’t recognise anyone that had more impact on me than any dementia awareness ADs, like Corrie when it’s good it’s good the problem with them all is they flog the arse out of stories
I agree, they did that episode so well. I do think Emmerdale has lost its way a bit, I think they should cut down to three episodes a week. I think it’ll be Paul who dies

Reactions: 3
I know Emmerdale is hardly known for it's subtlety but Paul may as well be dressed up in a big top hat and twiddling a moustache. The entire program is so contrived and ham fisted that's it's got boring to point out the hundreds of faults. I'm now having to leave the room when my wife is watching it as I have to physically stop myself from shouting out "as f***ing if!".
Ever remember the sunset beach soap from the early 2000's? I'm starting to think that was more realistic, it was a hell of a sight more entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know Emmerdale is hardly known for it's subtlety but Paul may as well be dressed up in a big top hat and twiddling a moustache. The entire program is so contrived and ham fisted that's it's got boring to point out the hundreds of faults. I'm now having to leave the room when my wife is watching it as I have to physically stop myself from shouting out "as f***ing if!".
Ever remember the sunset beach soap from the early 2000's? I'm starting to think that was more realistic, it was a hell of a sight more entertaining.
I hate these new drama trends of flash forwards, ED has done it before I think with a funeral procession? It's tacky, dull and gets annoying by the end of the week. It's not needed!!!

I think this is all going to be a damp squib, the amount of interviews the cast are doing is a huge red flag to me. All a bit overly keen and spouting the press lines by the pr team. I honestly would have preferred Vinnie ending up being Paddy's and Mandy's son, and the drama that would have brought. My eyes couldn't have rolled back further when the tied up bloke came running out of the house. Lydia's response to a bloke being tied up in her living room was laughable for all the wrong reasons too.

Reactions: 2
The actor who plays Paul said on this morning that there are 4 victims. Jimmy, Paul and liv are in the beds hoping that doesn’t mean vinnie dies

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The actor who plays Paul said on this morning that there are 4 victims. Jimmy, Paul and liv are in the beds hoping that doesn’t mean vinnie dies
but the actor who plays Jimmy was on Lorraine (I think) this morning and said that there were 3 victims

I actually quite like Vinnie, I hope it’s not him they killed off. If they keep Paul alive, I think I’ll have to stop watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ugh I really hope it isn’t Liv. Paul would be my preference because I can’t stand watching him at all, his scenes make me cringe so much. Hope it isn’t Vinnie either. Basically Paul. Just Paul 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I actually quite like Vinnie, I hope it’s not him they killed off. If they keep Paul alive, I think I’ll have to stop watching.
There's four, one is brought in later. Reece Dinsdale confirmed accidentally in an interview on Monday's This Morning and Sharon Marshall basically said the fourth victim was meant to be a secret when she did her soap segment yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you think they'll go damp squib and kill off the mother of Jimmy's youngest? The one trying to blackmail her way to custody.

(I'm tit with names, sorry)

They'd better not kill off Nicola.
I bloody love her!

Paul
must
die

That is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you think they'll go damp squib and kill off the mother of Jimmy's youngest? The one trying to blackmail her way to custody.

(I'm tit with names, sorry)
Sorry to self quote; it's Juliette and Carl I was trying grasp the names of! (watching tonight's ep now and was like aha!)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.