Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or she’s doing something to her.... she wasn’t keen for her to see s as doctor

Mind you I’ve just been watching forensic files were someone was poisoned by their husband 🤔
You could be on to something. Never like her character, shes awful, even when she was younger in this.

Reactions: 3
You could be on to something. Never like her character, shes awful, even when she was younger in this.
Omg she’s like the daughter of Satan
Just when you think she has learnt her lesson she starts being a horror again.

Reactions: 2
Watching last night, Moira looks like she'd had some work done. Her skin looked VERY smooth and her lips were a bit fuller. It looks good but if she has any more it will ruin her. Shame as she's naturally very bonny.

Reactions: 2
Watching last night, Moira looks like she'd had some work done. Her skin looked VERY smooth and her lips were a bit fuller. It looks good but if she has any more it will ruin her. Shame as she's naturally very bonny.
Omg I was looking at her thinking she was looking good 😂

• Haha
I thought exactly the same thing. If she has had work done it's looks good though.

I read on the mirror there’s suspicions Kim is pregnant
Crikey I thought her childbearing days were behind her.

• Haha
Couldn't get my head round the last scene on tonight's, I didn't get why it looked like an invisible person 😆

Reactions: 1
Well done, 😂
To be fair tonight I was thinking is it the menopause?

Then a bit of soft filter and someone sprinkling stuff into her decanter
So the suspects
: gobby gabby peeved at Kim ( seems a bit too obvious with all the furtive eye action 👀)
: dim Lydia
: tedious Jamie
: Will seeking vengeance for Dawn

It’s like Cluedo 👍

Reactions: 5
I think it's Will! There was the subtle hint on Monday where it was mentioned once that Kim will get what's coming to her. Plus he refused to have a drink. And I think they're trying to make us suspect Gabby by setting it up stronger that it's her - with the doctor, questioning the blood test, always being there. Also, it wouldn't benefit Gabby that much because she wants Kim to teach her about the business and support her while she's pregnant. Whereas Will would be doing it for revenge and it's the exact same method Kim attempted to do on Dawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Could be Harriet 🤔 sneaking out of the cellar. I'm presuming she's still in there and I haven't missed anything? Not seen her for a while.

Reactions: 1
Could be Harriet 🤔 sneaking out of the cellar. I'm presuming she's still in there and I haven't missed anything? Not seen her for a while.
She was in the Church with the replacement Vicar for the Funeral with one mourner.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh she was discovered by dawn in her cosy cellar come snug surrounded with the soft glow of lamps and an armchair ..... she’s back with her curtain hair but thankfully not banging on about being a sinner that’s been replaced by Mandy permanently crying about evil Paul 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh she was discovered by dawn in her cosy cellar come snug surrounded with the soft glow of lamps and an armchair ..... she’s back with her curtain hair but thankfully not banging on about being a sinner that’s been replaced by Mandy permanently crying about evil Paul 🙄
Does Harriet not own a single hair band?! Seriously hate that hair style!!!

Mandy isn't doing so great acting wise in the aftermath, whilst Lydia just plonked on the sofa spewing empty sentiments, ergh, but Vinnie was really good (imo) last night. Poor lad, regardless of personal feelings towards Paul by the others, that was cruel to make him do the funeral alone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.