Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The storylines are truly awful at the moment. We've been regular viewers for decades but we just record it now and seem to fast forward through most of it.

Whoever started the Mandy/Paul/Vinnie storyline should be shot. It's that bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The storylines are truly awful at the moment. We've been regular viewers for decades but we just record it now and seem to fast forward through most of it.

Whoever started the Mandy/Paul/Vinnie storyline should be shot. It's that bad.
I'll volunteer to shoot them. That story is tit.

Reactions: 5
Is it even worth catching up on last weeks episodes? I don't really want to watch Paul abuse Vinny though :(
I'm intrigued about next weeks episodes though. I'm hoping it's Paul who dies. What an awful human being. (the character not actor!)

Reactions: 1
It's all tit

someone's gonna die next week
who do we think it is?

Fingers crossed for another plane landing!!!

I can't even with the storylines at the mo. Although, after hating Tracy since her arrival, and then thinking Nate was hot (those freckles!) but a plank of wood, I'm now warming to both of them. Maybe that shows how awful the rest of the episodes are!!!

MacKenzie can jog on too.

Fingers crossed for another plane landing!!!

I can't even with the storylines at the mo. Although, after hating Tracy since her arrival, and then thinking Nate was hot (those freckles!) but a plank of wood, I'm now warming to both of them. Maybe that shows how awful the rest of the episodes are!!!

MacKenzie can jog on too.
They are trying to make McKenzie another Rob. They are setting it up for him and Aaron to shag

Raymondo should just concrete over the cellar door and save everyone the misery. Such a ridiculous storyline.
It’s literally the most stupid storyline ever
Where did they get all those lamps from
How big is that bloomin cellar

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If it's Paul ill be disappointed cos he should get punished for what he's doing to Vinny. Either Vinny or Paul i think

Reactions: 5
Tonight I’ve found out that when McKenzie and Aaron were doing their deal in a deserted lay-by, there was a private eye taking photos of them. So did no one noticed the lone car parked up with the guy taking photos or perhaps he was camped there just randomly waiting for a dodgy deal to happen?
More garbage.

Reactions: 2
Tonight I’ve found out that when McKenzie and Aaron were doing their deal in a deserted lay-by, there was a private eye taking photos of them. So did no one noticed the lone car parked up with the guy taking photos or perhaps he was camped there just randomly waiting for a dodgy deal to happen?
More garbage.
There's a cloak of invisibility around that land. No one saw the gambling bloke either for months in the Vinnie storyline!

More garbage.
That lay-by seems quite the metropolis.
Remember when Charity kissed Mackenzie? It was on that stretch of road and Tracy just happened to be there [unseen] and took photos of them snogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.